Chapter 8 "Nightmares'

We were all served dinner in the room because I bet we were all too tired to go anywhere, at least us tributes. I took a sip of my chicken noodle soup and looked at everyone strangely because it was oddly silent even for the what a nasty place we were in. 'Effie' who I didn't even notice broke the silence. "Tomorrow at approximately 2:15 you all have interviews." She said arranging her GIANT hair. "Ohh the interviews....." Lion grumbled. He clearly wasn't very excited. "I always dread public speaking...." Netty says rubbing the back of her neck. "Me too." Stampy says looking down. "Even though your youtubers?" I ask. "Yeah I get all sweaty and start to stutter." Netty says actually looking like she was describing. Everyone was silent.

                  "Your stylists will explain it all tomorrow." 'Haymitch' says making that face that signifies he wants a drink. "Now get to bed your gonna need it!" 'Effie' says shooing us. I walk into the hall leading to the elevator. It was closing, I ran up to it but it was too late. All I saw was a glimpse of Amy Lee's face through the crack before it closed and began to rise. Now I knew more of my competition... "Good." I say with a fake smile. "But this means I have to take the stairs..... Bad." I say brushing my side bangs out of my face. "Ehh maybe it'll help me loose some weight before the games!" I say beginning to climb. Although I realize I don't remember in the games if it's better to gain or loose weight.

I make it to floor 13 yet panting and all soaked with sweat. I'm not the most athletic and that won't do me good. I walk into the dusty room and don't even bother to change I just jump in bed. "Stampy?" I shriek. I run up to him, I see him lying on the snowy ground which is now stained blood red. There's a knife in his head. I hear him say one word. "Run." He gasps. I run and look back. He's changing in to some wolf creature and is coming for me.
"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" I scream myself awake and I see Stampy run into the room as if he was prepared for me to scream. "Sqaishey!!! Are you ok?" He asks me concerned with all of his heart. "Are you?!?!?" I ask him unsure of what's reality. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" He asks sitting down on the bed next to me. "Ohh umm sorry... Just a nightmare." I say looking a bit foolish. "Ohh yeah I hate nightmares there the scariest things out there." He says moving his hand across my vision.

"Out there?" I ask slightly confused on where 'there' was. "In the mind!" He says giving me a friendly noogie. I laugh, when he's around I'm always better no matter what. "What was it about?" He asks me after a moment of silence. "I don't wanna talk about it." I say feeling regret. "Ok I understand... Are you better now?" He asks widening his eyes.... His big brown eyes. "Yeah I'm good." I say wishing I'd ask him to stay.... But I didn't. "Alright goodnight Sqaishey." He says closing the door. What happens next is all in a dreamless sleep.