Chapter 28 "Too late for confessions."

Sqaishey's pov....
Stampy looked as if he was thinking of something. "You saw her, then." Stampy said staring at Squid with eyes you couldn't take a glance off of. "... I.. I did." Squid replied. "That doesn't matter now, idiots! We have to focus or she won't be the only dead one!" Aphmau shouted. Stampy began to cry. "I came in here in hope I could save her! I've had just about enough of you!" Stampy shouted at Aphmau. He was shocked with what came out of his mouth. I was as well.. He turned to Squid. "Why didn't you save her!?" Stampy shouted at him. "I couldn't, Joe!! I would've died too!" Squid yelled. "Liar! You're lying!" Stampy shouted, pointing attorney style. "Why Squid why!?" He shouted. "I'm telling the truth, Stampy!" Squid yelled. I wanted to resolve the conflict but....
       Stampy just looked at him. "And it's not like I don't know how you feel! You don't even know what SHE has done!" Squid was obviously talking about me. He is right.. Stampy doesn't know. "Why Sqaishey... Why did you do it?" Squid asked me with cold eyes. Stampy flashed me a confused look. "I... I uh..." I couldn't speak. "Why!!?" He pulled out a gun and aimed it at me. "Stop!" Stampy shouted stepping in front of me. "She killed TOM!" Squid shouted.

       Oh no... What does Stampy think of me now!?
"And YOU let Netty die!" Stampy retaliated. "It was inevitable, Stampy!" Squid yelled. "She's a murderer!" Squid was talking about me. "It was an accident, I promise!" I yelled, popping my head out from behind Stampy. "I could say the same thing about Netty!" Squid said. "BUT IT WASN'T!!" Stampy yelled, snapping. He sprang into a full out sprint tackling Squid. I looked ahead to see the edge of the ravine. This.. What they were doing was a stupid, stupid idea. "Guys stop!!" I yelled. It was a full on brawl. "I can't believe that you still trust her! She's going to backstab you like she did my brother!" Squid yelled at him in a pause of the fight. The two were standing quite a few feet a part, staring at each other.. It was like a scene in a movie. The others just stood back and watched. "The Sqaishey I know would never betray anyone!" He said approaching Squid again. "Well then you don't know a thing!!" Squid said punching Stampy in the gut. Hard, as I could tell. The fight started once more. They slowly were backing up. "Guys, this is ridiculous!" I said, trying to console Squid. Stampy wouldn't let me get too close. They both got pushed down to their knees and were trying to scramble up. "Stop trying!" I could hear Squid shout. I don't think I heard a response from Stampy. They kept backing up. "Guys! Stop!! The ravi-" I was interrupted by a shocked reaction. The two were right on the edge.
"Guys!! Stop!!" I screamed. Squid tripped in but Stampy was holding the edge will all his power. Squid was holding onto Stampy's leg. "If I go down, you're going with me!" He yelled. I couldn't watch. I began to run to the edge in hope to pull them up. I was too late.
Stampy gave out one last cry. "SQAISHEYYY!!!" He screamed, he was no longer hanging on the edge.
"SQAISHEYYY!!!" "SQAISHEYYY!!!" He was gone. My b-best friend.... No.. He was more than that.. I never got to tell him.. I... I love him... *Sigh.* I need to go. Now... I can't stay here...

I ran through the group as far as I could...

Little did Sqaishey know... There was only one canon.....