Chapter 27 "Sense of humor."

Netty's pov...
I looked to the back, it appears more of these animals showed up. These must be genetically engineered by the gamemakers! Aphmau hurled a spear at one of them and it fell dead. "They're just gonna keep coming, Aph!" Cupquake shouted. "So what are we supposed to do!?" Zane shouted. All of us were compact in a circle as the rabid animals approached. "We've got to fight them back!" Aphmau yelled, continuesly wacking at a few. "D-does anyone have any food? Meat perhaps?" My brother asked. "I may have some-" they lunged before Crainer could finish. "GO GO GO!" Ssundee yelled starting a mad dash.
IballisticSquid's pov...
I huffed as my pace fell shortly behind Sundee. You can't outrun wolves. We trudged into a more wooded area and I got cut by running through branches. I was slowing down. The only one behind me was Netty. "Squid!!" She shouted.
      I looked back fast and halted to a stop. One of the wolves grabbed her leg and pulled her down. "Help me Squid!!" She shouted. More wolves were coming.. Fate was inevitable. I did what made sense to me right then... I ran.
     "AHHHHH!" She screamed. I heard crunching noises.. And the sounds of pain. Only until five minutes after that.. A canon sounded.
         I finally caught up with the rest of them. It seems there was already drama. Cupquake had a gushing leg. "Why did you trip me!?" Cupquake screamed at Aphmau. "Because! It would've slown the wolves down!" Aphmau responded. You were gonna use me as a sacrifice?! How thoughtful of you!" Cupquake said, staggering around in circles to follow her 'friend.' "This is the a bloodbath! No need to be thoughtful!" Aphmau barked. "I'll show yoouuu!!" Cupquake attempted to stab her but Aphmau ducked, swung her around and tossed her into a tree. Cupquake got up. "You're gonna have to try harder than that!" She said. She shot at Aphmau but it sliced through only some of her hair. "...? You done? Good." Aphmau said. She flipped weak cupquake onto her back. She tried to kick out.. But it only made her attacker more determined. Aphmau swung her upwards and let gravity take it's course on a sharp rock. Aphmau let Cupquake's stiff body go crashing against the rock. A canon fired.
     I got a genuine look of her. Her eyes focused on nothing, blood dripping down her forehead.. Leaking into her eyes and mouth. "What?!" She screamed at Alex. "And nobody's gonna do anything about that?" I muttered. "Honestly.. I'm too scared to do anything right now." Crainer whispered to me. The copper flew above and brought Cupquake up. I cringed. "Everyone just calm down." Ssundee said.
     "W..Wait! Where is N-Netty?!" Stampy was freaking out. She's gone. She's gone Stampy. "Uh.. We really should be getting away from this ravine." Zane said. "That's not important! Where is she?!" Stampy turned to see us all.
"The wolves got her, Stamps." I said with a tint of regret to my voice. "W-what? No.. No they didn't.", he paused. "You've got a sick sense of humor, buddy!" He finished. "Stampy.. She's dead." I said.