Chapter 18 "A dream."

IballisticSquid's pov....
It was morning. I hadn't slept at all, I don't even think I blinked. My eyes were on fire, but everything else was freezing. The desert heat returned. Netty was still awake, but I could tell that she fell asleep sometimes. "Squid? Did you sleep at all?" Netty asks me letting go. I turned to face her. She gasped. "Uh.. D-do your eyes hurt?" She asks.
"I guess so." I say wiping sweat off of my forehead. "We better go find some water." I tell her. She nods and stands with me. We walk through the sand. "From a desert, straight to a plain.. Well isn't this arena covered." Netty says. "There might be some water around here though.." I say. My voice sounded drained and scratchy.
"Yeah.. Hang on.." She dumped the sand out of her shoes and slipped them back on. All of a sudden, right in front of us, water spurted into the air. "Woah!", Netty almost lost her stance! "Well I guess we found the water." I say. We drink like we've never drank before. She pulls out a canteen. "Where'd you get that?" I ask. "I managed to get it in the cornucopia." Netty says. "I'll store some for late-" Netty gets interrupted. "SQUUUUIIIDDD!!!!" A voice shouts nearly knocking me off my feet. I look around quick, I see Ash sprinting to me. "Oh Squid! I've been looking everywhere for you!" He says. He hugs me tight. "I'm so.. So sorry.." He whispers in my ear.
"It's... Okay.. N-no need to be sorry." I whisper back. "You will feel better. I promise." He says. I don't respond.
"Hey Ash." Netty says. "Hiya Netty." Ash says smiling. "Oh hang on.. I brought a friend.", he paused. "Tom!" He shouts. Tomohawk trudges over. Tom and I look at each other for a moment, then in an instant we hug.
I've already lost Nicole.. I'm not gonna lose my brother. "David... You must be so sad.. Things will get better. They will." He said. That's probably not true. If one of us were to make it out.. I'd make sure it was him.
But I instead say. "Alright, Tom.", "I'm so so glad to see you're safe.." "Yeah... On several occasions, things kept getting in my eyes.. But that's everyday right? Heh.." He was faking a laugh. I don't think I took this the way he did. "Oh.." I mumbled.
Sqaishey's pov.....
Heheheh! It's my turn! Cheater! Woah!! Where'd you get all those snowballs?! *Snowballs were everywhere!* *I was spamming the buttons* Ha! I win Stampy! Woooohhh! Team Sqaishey wiiinnnss! Oh... You won.. Hey hey hey! Stop that, my counting skills are good thank you very much! Oh fine.. You win.

I woke up with a start. "Oh.. That was.. Only a dream." I whisper. Apparently Amy had the last shift, because Stampy was asleep. "Oh.. You're up I see." Amy says cheerfully. "There was nobody.. It was almost silent if I'm being truthful." She says sitting beside me. The fire we set up last night was still faintly burning. "Wow.. Okay." I say. "You know Amy... Do you wonder how big this arena is? Because I do." I say softly.
             "Well it's sure to be big if there's 48 of us in here.." She says. Right after she says this, a canon fires. I quickly look to Stampy. "Wow..", Amy pauses. "He's a heavy sleeper." She finishes. "Yeah..." I say.
                 "I still can't believe how insane people are..", Amy says. "They think that they should just kill." Amy grumbles. "This whole thing is incredibly terrible.." I say, almost like a whisper. "That and idiotic! Whoever thought that THIS would be a good way to solve the internet issues is stupid! A maniac! And if the camera just happens to be on us, let them know that from Amy Lee33!" She shouted. Her voice echoed, I swear it shook the trees.
                              Just then.. I heard a noise. I pulled my gun out fast, on instinct you could say. "Who's there?" I ask. Amy sneakily gets Stampy up, somehow.
               "Come out..." I say. There's signs of motion everywhere... Surrounding us.... "Guys.. I think we need to go." I whisper, but they can hear. Right as I say this, a spear hits the tree which I am standing a mere foot away from.