Chapter 21 "All one."

Sqaishey's pov.....
I was kneeling beside him. He stopped talking and the canon fired. "Tom no!" I shout to no answer. "I'm sorry!" I was bawling. I killed him. I killed Tom. He was one of my closest friends! I heard noises from up above. Helicopter. I stood from my kneeling position and looked once more at him. "I promise, Tom." I say before running further into the jungle. How is Squid going to react? Tom demanded me to tell him. To tell him his final words. Those words... It sounded prepared.. Like he's been thinking of them for ages. He just couldn't let his brother stay down, he believed that he had the strength. But does he? I can't let Tom down though. I promised. I walked back to Squid and Stampy after a while.. The others were already there. Squid looked around as if he were looking for something that he lost.. Something was indeed missing. "Sqaishey, did you see Tom out there?" Squid asked. I was about to say it, about to say everything. But something in the very back of my mind slithered into my mouth and made me say, "No? I thought he came back with them!" What have I done.. I failed Tom.
           Squid looked nervous. "W-well uh.. Hey, earlier.. Was there a canon? I can't remember.." Squid stuttered. "Yeah.. I think so." Netty said. Squid breathed heavily. He nearly fell over! "Woah, woah..", "Hey, Squid. It's going to be just fine. I'm sure Tom is okay." Stampy said holding him steady. "A..Alright.." Squid muttered.
"Well... Since that expedition wasn't really successful-" Ash started. I interrupted, "Well.. I found this." I hold out the mango.
                "Well.. One mango won't last a century.. But we can make use. Thanks, Sqaishey." Ash said, taking it from my grasp. "Thank you, Sqaishey." Those words remained in my head.. They don't know what cruel terrible thing I've done.. Even if this is the Hunger Games... We are all one after all. Through all of this panic, I thought.. What was Squid thinking now? I mean, he was clearly fearful for his brother's life.. But.... Still....

IballisticSquid's pov....
I need to go find Tom. I need to see that he's okay.. "How's about I go and find him." I say, breaking the silence. "Squid n-" Stampy began to say. "It wasn't a question it was a statement. I'm going now." I added, walking in the direction of the jungle. I know. I was a bit harsh.. But what's done is done. The jungle was actually very pretty! About a dozen different colors surrounded me, clearly confusing my limited eye sight. I walked past a large tree and 'WAM!'
"Boo!" "Ahhhh!" I scream falling straight onto my rear. "Hahaha! Classic." Skydoesminecraft says. Oh geez.. it's him.. "Oh.. What do you want?" I ask, sitting up. "It's not what I want, Squid. It's what you want." He replies. What is he talking about? "What are you talking about!?" I regain my proper stance.
             "I know where Tom is." He says with a grin that sends a chill down my spine. "Well.. More like.. I know what happened." He adds.
"W-what?" I ask, clearly concerned. "Shocker got him." He said.

        "Shocker got him."
"Shocker got him." "Shocker got him."
           "SHOCKER GOT HIM."

"Oh by the way.. I know you must be really surprised..", "I was as well... I was a witness after all." He adds. "She shot him right in the chest," "got him real good too." He says.
"No... N-no you're joking. Sqaishey would never do that!" I shout. "That's what I thought too, Squid." He picked up something off the ground. A gun. The exact gun Sqaishey had before entering the rainforest. "That look like her's eh?" He shakes it a little. I process this. That's Sqaishey's gun...
"No.." I kneel in the sandy dirt. "No, no, NO!" I yell. "It makes you mad, doesn't it!", "He needs vengeance! He needs you to avenge him!" Sky shouted. I tried to say something having to do with the fact that that's mad.. But I could no longer contain myself. Who I was, who I am... When something like this happens....
                                     ALL OF THAT DOESN'T MATTER