Chapter 5 'Sassy Sqaishey

"Whoah!" Stampy said as we walked into the crows of people. A woman with long black hair rise from below the floor. "Hello tributes, Welcome to the training center! I know you probably all want to go to the swords, bows and knives but a whole chunk of you most likely will be killed by natural causes like dehydration perhaps." She paused. "So also consider doing a little bit more than combat!" She said letting us train. I see Stampy walk to a rope net that goes all the way across the ceiling!! "Alright go Stampy cat!!" I say watching him securely getting a foot into a rope hole. He slowly but surely makes it up about 10 ft but probably ran out of strength and fell on to the mat. I offered him a hand but he got up himself.

I went for a bow, I loaded a arrow, Shot... Failed completely!!! "At least I shot his toe!" I say putting down the bow and retrieving the arrow. "That's better than I would of done." I hear Stampy say from over near the knives. "Stampy?" I say seeing everyone look at me. "Up here!" I hear him say then I see him all the way at the top of the rope!! "Stampy??!!! How'd you get up there!?" I say. "It's as easy as pie for me with a knife!" He says smiling at me. I see DanTDM try Stampy's technique for climbing... He falls and nearly cuts his thumb off! Stampy climbs down, "I guess it's easier for me than others!" Stampy says walking to swords. He grabs a long sharp one stands back and begins with the mannikins. He slices right through one of their heads!! Just then something catches my eye.

I see over in the corner, Squid... He's holding a giant weight above his head and chucks it at a giant... Thing. "He's strong." I say. "What does he make me look weak and flimsy?" I hear Stampy say laughing. I don't even say anything I just laugh. Then in the very left corner I see a station they never had in The Hunger Games, Guns! I slowly walk over there, I see Aphmau there with ChooChoo's gaming, I hear them chuckle when they lay their eyes on me. I grab a particularly small gun and stand 30 ft from my target. I lock back my gun, and press the trigger 4 times. I bring down the gun to see my impact. Bull's eye all in the same spot splitting threw one another.

I see ChooChoo and Aphmau's eyes widen and their jaw's drop. I set down the gun and give Aphmau a dirty look, "How's that make you feel!" I say walking away. I meet up with Stampy near the center. "Stampy what do you think your score is?" I ask him. "Probably low the only very successful thing I've done is with knives except for that sword." He says looking at his masterpiece chop of the manikin. "Wanna try some camouflage?" I ask him. "Sure I've never really painted myself before." Stampy say's looking downward. I tilt his head up. "How bad could this turn out?" I say. "Yeah I guess your right." Stampy says looking into my eyes again. Nobody could not smile to that I'm serious!!

We walk over to the long table, the only one there is Netty. Stampy hugs her and we go on. I start camouflageing up my face to look like cliff rocks. I failed and got paint all over my hair!!