Chapter 25 "Ticking down."

SkydoesMinecraft's pov....
Why isn't Squid doing his job? I told him that something bad would happen if he didn't coooperate. Sqaishey is still alive! I tried to take matters into my own hands.. But that didn't go so well, did it?! Ash over here had to go all noble! I'm not even sure if he died or not! Ugh! That sword was supposed to hit her!
       I sat in the empty (hopefully) forest alongside my team. Aphmau, LDShadowlady, Ihascupquake, Ssundee and two recruits I picked up.. They go by the name of Zane and Alex. The girl.. *sigh* Alex.. She's rather strong.. I saw her carrying some sort of a staff.. I didn't get a good look. However.. The guy.. Zane.. His true self makes me curious. He's always wearing this mask thing... He hasn't killed anyone yet, nor has she.
      Aphmau is my right hand man.. Well woman, I guess... We see eye to eye.. Ssundee is a friend.. I don't expect anything big from him... Yet. Our mission is failing.. Dan didn't kill her.. Squid is... I don't even know what he's doing.. I even killed Nicole for his motivations and yet! Nothing. I was silent. "Sky.. You okay?" Ssundee asked. I gave a sigh. "The mission didn't go very well, did it Sundee." I said, stern. He just shrugged.

"What are we going to do now?" Alex asked. Everybody stared at me. "What are you all looking at me for?" I asked. "Well you did say you were the lead-" LDShadowlady started to say. "I know what I said! You guys need to start being a little more understanding! Gosh.." I said. I know I'm hotheaded. It's one of my many personality traits. I sat there, looking at the fire. Not too many people are left in the arena... Maybe.. Just maybe... I had a plan.
Who needs a team anyway?
I will wait 'till they're all asleep... I'll make sure the numbers tick down by six.

NettyPlays' pov....
"ASH!!" I screamed. He blasted back, and I mean blasted!! We went chasing after him. He may have survived the throw.. But not even a healthy person has made it past a force field hit without at least walking past death let alone a wounded one... I remember watching The Hunger Games trilogy with Sqaishey once.. Well, more like I watched it and Sqaishey refused.. But that's besides the point. In the 2nd film, Peeta has a run-in with the force field... If it weren't for that guy... Finnick? Yeah, Finnick.. He would've died. Ash... I....
I shook Ash like mad. "Ash! Ash, please wake up!" I shrieked. Squid tapped me on the shoulder and I looked to see him. He shook his head no... Then.. A canon fired..
          Squid had a single tear.. I, on the other hand, had several.. My brother held me close then let me go.. I stopped fast.. I am strong... I am strong, I thought. I stood. "We must go.. The helicopter will be flying in.." I said. "She's right..." Sqaishey said softly. Nobody spoke.. Until I began to move. They followed, seeing no other option.
       I still felt the breeze of the Aircraft and it freaked me out.. What a way to go Ash.. What a way to go... We entered, yet again.. The desert.. Boy this place is small... I don't even know who's left... I assume that they are powerful.
     Night fell.. It fell fast.. As it always seems to do.. Eventually, we found a place suitable for rest.. The anthem began to play...
"FearaDubh"

It ended fast. I could just hear the dissapointed moans of fans...

SkydoesMinecraft's pov....
I waited approximately 3 hours after the death showing.. They were all asleep.. Ssundee, LDShadowlady, Ihascupquake, Aphmau, Alex and Zane. They will all be dead by morning.
I opened what I liked to call... "My hidden bag." I pulled out a cleaver I picked off Unspeakable. Or, UnspeakableGaming, and pulled out the nice looking gun I got from Ken. That baby shot far.. I'm lucky to be alive. I crept up to Lizzie... I don't know why.. But I wanted her dead first...
I shoved the Cleaver into her chest. She woke up and tried to scream but I muffled her with my hand. I pulled the cleaver out and sliced through her head.
A canon fired. I hoped that I was a fan favorite out there.. One thing I didn't want.. The choppers waking them up.. I picked up Lizzie's body and ran. I placed it in the semi-nearby lake and ran back.
I grabbed my next weapon of choice from the bag. The Katana from Dan.... This was my favorite. I picked it up and started after Ssundee. I positioned the Katana correctly.. And!!- He rolled out of the way fast! WHAT!?
"Up! Everybody UP!!" Sundee shouted, which naturally, woke them all up. They all noticed the fact that I had blood on my shirt and was wielding a Katana. Also, Lizzie was missing. They all ran..
Sundee is more clever than I thought....
(OC's, Alex and Zane belong to ToyGamerco