Chapter 17 "That last canon."

Stampy's pov...
We look up at the sky suddenly. "This is when we see who died.." I hear Sqaishey whisper. This is the moment of truth.. I will see if my sister is alive or dead.

Noodlerella
Bijuu Mike
Kubz Scouts
Stacyplays
Pewdiepie
Antvenom
Salemslady
Nicole
I watch as the pictures flash. Stacy.. She was one of my good friends... Salem.. She was very close to us...
Nicole. Nicole.. I can only imagine how Squiddy feels. Him and Nicole loved each other with everything they had. Amy had her hands over her mouth. "Salem.. Stacy.. Nicole... All of them.. Such.. Such a shame." Amy muttered, keeping some thin positive layer.. I still, from a distance at least, couldn't see through it. I didn't think it would feel exactly like this.. As if I believed something like THIS would EVER happen. Amy looked at the floor and paused her movements as if she had something to say.
"Well. Nonetheless we've got to.. Got to set up camp. Take shifts, sleep,.... That's it." She says.
Sqaishey nods. "Alright..." I say. Amy doesn't exactly sound, herself.
"At least we're in a non open place, surrounded by trees. This is a good place for a camp." Sqaishey says, leaning against a tree. "She has a point." Amy adds.
I was already working on it. "Well, looks like eager beaver Mr. Stampycat is already building!" Sqaishey playfully says. "Let's give him a hand." Amy said helping. But nobody even noticed the fact that Ash had disappeared from their once startled sight.

IballisticSquid's pov....
I sat there, cold in the sand. "Squid, I understand how you must feel, but we need to find a safe place. Right here isn't safe." Netty says. I barely acknowledge her presence.
"No. No you don't, Netty." I say, still, turned away from her. "Just leave me alone. Find your brother, he'll be so happy to see you." I tell her, and for the slimmest milosecond, I cared about what I said.
"I'm not just gonna cast you off alone in the desert." She tells me.
"Why do you care?" I ask her, turning eye level with her. "Because you are my friend.", "And you're hurt. Your heart is hurt." She adds.
"I'm not the one who's.... Hurt." I say standing. Nicole. She is the hurt one, she's been killed, murdered for all I know. That canon was for her! That last canon! How could I be so stupid! I should've ran to her in the beginning! But I didn't. "Squid, come on now, you're not making any sense. We need to keep on going. That's what Nicole would've wanted you to do." Netty says placing a cold hand on my shoulder.
"Don't tell me what she would've wanted! She's gone! She's... She's gone..." I sit down, covering my face, shivering.. Longing for her to be safe, with me. But I don't cry, somehow.
Netty hugs me. Neither of us speak. Not for then, not for the rest of the night.

Skydoesminecraft's pov....
8. 8 out of 48. 24 times 2 is 48. Next year when the commotion has died down, it will return to 24. I was planning for Pewdiepie to be an ally. He was just about my favorite YouTuber to watch. But if I'm being honest, I never really knew any of them. Antvenom.. Sort of.. I guess I watched a couple of his videos... Not too shabby. Noodlerella. She was the girl who stepped off the platform at the beginning! Idiot move.. She probably never watched the Hunger Games or read the books.... Or maybe she did and was just plain dumb. Either.. I mean.. It's not like you have to read or watch the games to be smart... The one who says something like that is the REAL idiot.
But anyways.. All is going according to plan. The Nicole trick will work out, I will win. The victor will be me.