Chapter 15 "Reunion"

Sqaishey's pov.....
I wake him up. "Stampy?" I ask. "Huh.. Wha?" He yelps in a panic, jumping to his feet. "Oh! Sqaishey! It's you!" He says hugging me. We hug for what feels like hours, but that obviously cannot be. "I'm so glad you're here..", he says softly. "Well not here in general, but the fact you're here in front of me is so great to know." He says with a nod. "The same goes back. Are you okay?" I ask him. "I-I don't know." As he says this I notice a bite mark on his leg. "Huh?! What's this!?" I say pointing to the bite. "I..... I can't remember... It hurts like heck though." He says. I pick up a leaf from the ground and dab the bite mark with it. He winces. "Oh.. Sorry, just trying to make it better." I say.
     "And it will." Amy chimed in. "Amy!", Stampy yelled hugging her. The two laughed. "A-Are you okay?" Stampy asked her.
      "Yes." Amy nodded. There was long silence. "Have any of you seen Squid?", Stampy paused. "Or Netty?" He added.
                 "Not since the start." I say. "I met up with Netty earlier... But she got caught up." Amy said. "Caught up?" Stampy asks concerned.
    "She ran off." Amy said. "Why would she do that?" I ask.
     "No clue." Amy shrugged. Stampy looked at me with a look that I swear sent sweat pouring down my back. "W-we've got to f-find her!" Stampy said, stuttering with every single word.

        Netty's pov....
"Salem!!" I scream. All I can do is run! First Stacy, now Salem! Oh I can only imagine what's going on elsewhere! I only get a glimpse of the killer. Aphmau. This was Aphmau. I run into a bare... Desert? This is just about the last place I'd want to be. I hope I am the only person in this section.. If not........