Chapter 26 "Collision."

Sqaishey's pov...
I awoke suddenly to the sound of a canon... It's not as loud as you might think.. But it gets me every time.. Nobody else awoke.. "Who...?" I whispered under my breath. I wouldn't know until tomorrow.. If I even make it 'till then.. I looked at Stampy. He was doing much better...
        It was very cold, so we found all of the warm objects we could and share. Are group was slowly getting smaller.. I knelt in the thin blanket and looked around. I noticed the shadow of somebody nearby.. I could tell it was Squid.. What was he doing up?
      I think that he knew I was up as well. He was holding something.. "Squid? What are you doing up?" I ask. He jumped a bit in surprise and put whatever he was holding in his pocket. "Uh.. I just.. Heard the canon." He muttered. "I did too." I reply. He was staring at me expecting me to say something... I expected myself to say something..
        I wanted to tell him what I did... I wanted to tell him that it was an accident.. And that I didn't deserve his forgiveness.. I felt so guilty.. Afterall.. That's what I was. Guilty.
       I couldn't get the words out... ".... Sqaishey.. Heh.. I-is there anything you wanna say to me?", he paused. "You look like you want to say something." He says. "Oh? I'm just trying to find something to talk about. We should return to bed." I lied. "Alright.. Now le-" Squid was interrupted by the sound of loud footsteps coming from the East and West.
Squid turned to the West while I turned to the East. "WOLVES!!" A male voice shouted.
This came from Squid's side. "Wolves?" Both of us questioned, turning to each other. Stampy woke up fast. He shoved us both back to face the western side. "Wolves!" Stampy yelled. "Run!" Netty yelled, she had also apparently woken up. We ran to the East. Seen as that was the exact opposite direction. Somebody.. Particularly the person who shouted "WOLVES!!" Sprinted up beside us.
"Crainer?!" Netty asked. "Yeah! Boy is this quite a rush!" Crainer responded. A couple canons blared.. "You know him?" Stampy asked. "Yeah. I watch him, Sundee and Sparklez, remember?" She asked. This really wasn't a good time for this.. Stampy gave Crainer a good look, then returned to his natural running stance.

IballisticSquid's pov....
It happened so fast that at first I didn't even realize it. I had crashed right into somebody! More like five people actually. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" Somebody shouted, pulling out a weapon. "Are the wolves gone?" Sqaishey asks. "Wolves?" A female voice responds, "there were wolves?" A male voice added. "Sundee?!" Crainer asked, opening his arms. "Crainer?!" The male voice responds. So that's Sundee.. I couldn't even tell... They... Hugged each other? "Are you alright? I haven't seen you since the games began!" Sundee asked. "Yeah.. I got attacked by wolves but other than that, I'm good!" Crainer was being sarcastic. "So.. You're not alright?" Sundee asked, letting go.
        "I'm fine, buddy." Crainer said. Sundee sighed. "Guys.. Hold your fire." Sundee said noticing that some of the others had their weapons at the ready. "Who says we've got to take orders from you?" Aphmau said with a taunt. "Didn't I save your life?" Sundee asks, knowing the answer most likely.
      "Ugh... Fine." She says, putting her weapon downwards.

       We heard it... Right then and there... A long lasting cry.. A howl.
The wolves had found us.