Chapter 11 The Interview and the last sleep

Sqaishey's pov....... "Ladies and Gentleman, you all know her as the shocker!! But as back here know her as the wonderful Sqaishey Quack!!!" Clark yelled as I walked carefully on stage. I looked into the audience and my mind kinda froze for a minute. "Why don't you look lovely today Sqaishey?" Clark said as I sat in the chair. "Ohh umm thank you Clark you look fine yourself!" I say to make the audience giggle a little bit. "Aww thank you.. So Sqaishey what do you think about these games so far? And what did you think at the beginning?" He asked giving me a sly brow. "I honestly feel the same as I felt in the beginning... I don't even know what to think!! It's just so surprising you know?" I say smiling. "Yes I was quite surprised myself." Clark says. "So... Sqaishey tell us about the parade and and the sparks! We are all DYING to know about it? Were they real?" He asks. "Very real." I pause to look at Sarah in the crowd. "Too real almost..." I say. "I'm wearing them today too." I say smirking. "What what?!!" Clark asks. "Do you wanna see them?" I ask. "Well audience do you wanna see it?"He asks. The crowd cheers. "Ok!" I say standing. I start to spin and the colors dance around me. And then I realize why the dress was so rubbery... The sparks spread to the dress and it starts to glow like the moon. I make little birds fly around me and then giant wings of electricity spark from me. "WHOAH!!!" Clark gasps. My hair starts to glow a little. And then I stop spinning. My dress is still glowing but everything else has stopped. "That was pure amazing." Clark said holding me hand. "Be careful!" I say pulling me hand away. "Well your time is now up... Ladies and Gentleman Sqaishey!!" He says as I begin to walk off. "I'll be rooting for you!" He says as I walk off. 

          Pov over.... "Sqaishey that was excellent!" Amy said. "Thank you!!" Sqaishey says  smiling. "Ohh look! Stampy's up!!" Amy said pointing to the T.V. Sqaishey looks over to the screen to see him sitting in the chair. "Hello Stampy cat! First up EVERYONE wants to hear about you volunteering for Nettyplays!" He says loudly. "Well me and her have always had this sibling instinct to protect each other." Stampy says smiling. "So she was your sister! That does answer a few questions." Clark says in a softer tone of voice. "Yeah I'd do anything for her and..." Stampy pauses. "And what who?" Clark asks. "Sqaishey of course." Stampy says. The audience says aww.... Sqaishey puts her hands over her mouth. "Aww is their something between you two?" He asks. "Probably not for her but I'm crazy..." Stampy says blushing. "Aww that's so adorable." Amy says. Sqaishey remains silent. "Sqaishey?" Amy asks. She doesn't answer but she runs out of sight. "Sqaishey where are you going?" Amy asks. "Ladies and Gentleman Stampylonghead!!" Clark shouts and the audience claps. 

               After the D12 interviews (back in D12 score room) Stampy walks in room. "Stampy?" Sqaishey asks. "Good acting." Sqaishey says. "Ohh yeah acting." Stampy mumbles. "Yeah it was the best I've seen in a while." "Haymitch" says. Sarah looks at everyone like their stupid but doesn't say anything. "Tomorrow is the big day tributes! The battle for your life begins." "Effie" says. "I just wish we didn't have to do this." Netty says. "I know but... We've just gotta right?" Lionmaker says. "Well besides that it's dinner time! And I'd suggest eating A LOT it helps during the games." "Effie" says. "Let's go." "Haymitch" says directing the tributes to the table. "There's stew, ham, steak, rolls, sushi, chicken, and veggies." Sarah says. Sqaishey looks to see Lion grabbing a bunch of meat. 

        Netty's pov... I grab some ham and a butter filled roll. I'm never REALLY hungry... I've never been since I was little at least that's what my mother would always say. I think my brother is the same... Except for when he sees cake! Nobody can stop him then. I'm just so... Sad I can think of all these great memories... I don't want to leave them all behind. If I'm going to die and I know this sounds very selfish but I'd want my friends to die with me. "I know that sounds SUPER shallow but it's true. I start munching on my roll and slice up my ham. "Netty if I were you I'd eat more." Sqaishey tells me. "Why?" I ask her. "Well it's just some friendly advice but... It's so you don't starve in the arena... At least not as fast." She says smiling. But I don't really take her friendly advice sorry. After dinner "ALRIGHT TRIBUTES!! BED!!!" "Effie" shouts. I slowly walk up to my bed, "This may be my last sleep ever... I minus well savor it." I say falling into a deep sleep.