Explanation

Aphmau's POV

We have been riding for awhile now the sun set. Dark the moon giving light. I look back Katelyn passed out on her horse Katelyn's horse following Laurence. Laurence looked like he was getting sleepy. I ride up next to Cadenza.
"So what was that with whole Katelyn thing?" I ask her. She stares off at the trail.
"Let's say me and The Jury of Nine have some conflict together. They came with Zane and destroyed Meteli that's how my dad died. Zane he killed him and everyone else I knew even Ulrich... Every other guard I knew. Except Laurence because he was with you guys." she says. "Then it's been my mission to kill Zane, Jeffrey the Golden Heart, and Katelyn The fire Fist. But if Katelyn is your friend im fine with that as long as she doesn't hurt anyone else I love. I can't risk losing you, Laurence..." I turn back and look at Laurence. "You guys and everyone at Phoenix drop are the last people who are my family." she begins to cry I was speacless. Even Laurence who was listening this whole time.
"Cadenza?" Laurence says. She turns back.
"Cadenza we are here if you need someone to talk to." she nods.
"Well will be there in a bit. So get ready." she says. I look back at Katelyn and Laurence and nod. We ride on.

---------------------------------------------------------
Im really surprised about all these reads and votes i've been getting. They make me really happy. Do you think Aphmau is reading this... And how to you dedicate storys? If you know could you tell me! ~Liyah~
---------------------------------------------------------
Empress_Aphmau please read this Jess