Leaving

Laurence's POV

Aphmau approached me and Katelyn. I sat at the wall by Dante. Katelyn walks up to her and hugs her.
"Why are you here?" Aphmau asks she walks to me.
"Well I wanted to come with you guys." Katelyn says. Aphmau looks at me I shrug. Aphmau snickers at me.
"So you guys ready?" Dante asks. I nod Aphmau and Katelyn nod. We stand in front of the gates with three horses Dante brought. I hop on mine. I turn back Garroth doesn't come.
"Ok well he isn't coming we have an adventure on are hands." I say. The girls nod.
"Ok see you guys soon be safe my lord, Laurence, and Katelyn." Dante says. I nod he opens the door.
"Ok guys follow me we have an adventure ahead." I say. I start riding down the path Aphmau and Katelyn following.

Garroth's POV (This may happen more often Idk)

I sit in the guard tower I see Laurence talking to Katelyn. I stand on the ledge of are open window. I look inside and see Laurence's old clothes.
"I don't want Aphmau to leave but at the same time I want to go apologize." I say. I turn around toward the window again and see Aphmau holding a bag and walking to the gates.
"Fine ill go..." I climb down the ladder and walk around the corner of Molly and Dales home. I see Dante opening the gates. "Oh no!" I mutter. I run i get the houses they trotting out the door on there horses. Once I reach the bridge there gone the gate door shut. Dante looks down at me.
"Damn it Dante!" I shout he looks down.
"Sorry Garroth they though you weren't coming so they left!" he calls down. I put my hands behind my head and walk in circles.
"When will they be back?" I call up. He goes silent.
"I don't know!" he calls down.
"Damn it!" I yell. Dante climbs down the ladder and walks up to me.
"What's your deal Garroth?" he asks me. I turn around.
"God Dante, Laurence is my deal he's being a foul! He almost got Aphmau killed!" I shout.
"So you don't care that Laurence almost died?" He asks. I stop talking.
"Oh my god. I let my feelings get in the way. Oh no... I hope they get back soon." I say. Dante nods we walk back to the guard tower.