Sickening Day

Aphmau's POV

Me and Laurence sat at the docks the sun going down. I lay my head on his shoulder. He smiled. My clothes were soaked his were too. I stared at the sea black. I though I felt safe here with Laurence and my family my home but... Something doesn't seem right..
"That was fun." Laurence says. I smile.
"I would do that again. If we didn't have so much stuff to attend to do." I say. He nods.
"Lets get to bed. You fine by yourself tonight?" he asks. I sit up and stretch.
"Yeah if Im not... I'll come find you.." I say. He nods. We stand up and walk to my home. Before I walk inside I hug him he hugs me. I felt safe but not. I push away and smile at him. I walk in and close the door he stood there I smile then walk up the steps. I change and hop in bed.

+-That Morning-+

I wake up my throat hurting, my head pounding, everything hurt I didn't feel good. I get out of bed and walk downstairs. Zoey left a note on the table I pick it up.
Morning Aphmau,
Today was my shift to guard the walls. Levin and Malachi are safely with Kiki hope your morning was good.
Love Zoey,
I set it down and take a breathe. My chest hurt. I cough. There was a knock at the door I jump a little. I look over Laurence stood there. I walk over and open the door. He stared at me I grin.
"You ok?" he asks. I shrug.
"I don't quite know." I say. He feels my head. I shiver.
"You must have a cold." he says. I shake my head.
"No I have jobs to do..." I say. He shakes his head and pushes me back inside I step back and look down.
"Look i'll do your jobs today you need to get rest." he says. He picks me up and carry's me downstairs. He opens his room door and plants me on the bed. He puts me down and walks back upstairs. I sit up agents the wall. He walks back down with a ice pack and medicine.
"Lay back." he says smiling. I lay down he sets the ice pack on my head i shiver then my head starts to stop hurting. He gives me the medicine I drink it. He sits on the bed edge I close my eyes. He sets his hand on my leg.
"Get some rest i'll stay here the next few days." he says i nod. I kept my eyes close I could feel him get up.
"I got to go check on everyone stay here." he says. I nod and slowly drift to sleep.

Laurence's POV

Aphmau lay there asleep. I sigh and look down.
"Maybe we shouldn't have went swimming.." I mummer. She moves to her side. I smile then open the door and shut it quietly. I go up the stairs open the door and shut it. I walk to the barn.
Kiki sat there with Levin, Malachi, and Yip. I walk over Yips fur more brown and he was bigger. I smile and walk up to them.
"How's Yip?" I ask knelling down next to her. She smiles.
"He's fine but did you notice how different he looks?" she asks happy. I nod and smile.
"Where's Aphmau?" she asks. Levin and Malachi look at me too.
"She's not feeling well. I wouldn't go bother her she needs to rest." They nod. I stand up.
"Be good boys. You too Yip." they all laugh. I walk toward the barn door I open it and walk out.
On my way toward Lucinda's place Dante ran up to me.
"Someone here is asking for the lord.. Where's Aphmau?" Dante asks. I shake my head.
"She's sick." I say. He nods.
"Can you talk to them/her?" he asks. I nod. He smiles and leads me to the gates. We get to the gate someone stood there they had their head down a hood over their head.
"I would like to talk to the lord." the lady says. I stare at her she looked like someone I knew I couldn't place it I stare.
"I am the lord. Now what do you want?" I say. Dante nudges me I nod toward the girl.
"I would like to speak to the lord. Aphmau I believe is the name?" she says. I stop Dante does too.
"How do you know her?" I ask. She chuckles.
"Well its me..." she pulls off her hood and looks up. I knew the face and step back. "Sasha... Laurence..." she said chuckling. I stop. I throw open the gate and run at her. I put my sword to her throat.
"You almost killed her...." I say. I get close in her face she was calm.
"I was forced... I was forced to do that to you... I never wanted to." she said.
"I... Don't believe you... For a second." I spitted. She laughed.
"Let me go... I was told to take you and her back to the Nether. Im on the side of peace but unfortunately I can't be on either side Im stuck doing Gene's dirty work." she said. I still searched threw her eyes to try and find some sigh that she was lying I found nothing.
"Fine but I go... Not Aphmau..." I say. She shakes her head.
"Unfortunately if that did happen your putting your own village at risk. The risk of getting ambushed and destroyed." she said. I sigh.
"What do they want." I ask pulling the sword away from her neck. She chuckles.
"Simply the one with the power and her escort..." she chuckles.