Founded

Garroth's POV

I've been digging threw the wall all night finally I made it out. I collapse on the grass. I look around everything dark. I hear music playing. I run to the plaza and hide behind a tree. I look around and see everyone dancing. Laurence and Aphmau were in the middle of them all. I look at them dancing happily my heart sinks. I walk away and walk to the gates. Aaron stood guard.
"Hey Aaron!" I call up. He looks down.
"Yeah what do you want?" he asks. I point at the gate he opens it.
"Where are you going?" he asks me. I walk out the gate and stop.
"A trip." he nods and shuts the gate. I see a horse tied up outside I take it and ride away.

Aphmau's POV

I dream about Laurence I was awake and staring at the ceiling.
"Can't believe I said that..." I mutter. I get up grab my rob and open my bedroom door. I peak into the boys room they were fast asleep. I go down the stairs put on my shoes and walk out the door. I close it quietly. I look over the village it was dark and peaceful nothing could hurt us. I stand there the window blowing at me. I finally go to the steps and walk to the plaza.
I walk to Kiki's barn. I see the animals asleep. I walk to the tree house then the plaza.
I get there the streamers and lights still up. I look around Imagine everyone dancing I walk to the spot where me and Laurence danced. I imagine people looking at us as we dance. I smile happy.
"Nice night isn't it?" I hear someone say. I jump turn around and see Laurence.
"Oh my Irene Laurence you scared me." I say catching my breathe. He chuckles.
"Why are you out here this late?" he asks. I grin at him.
"Same question for you." I say. He smiles.
"Im out hear because I couldn't sleep. I jump wanted to be out here in the peaceful quiet. And not the snoring of Dante." he laughs. I giggle.
"Im out hear because I couldn't sleep. Just needed to be alone." I say he smiles. I see he was holding a radio behind his back.
"What's that for?" I ask pointing at it. He grins puts it down and plays slow dance music.
"Would you like to dance?" he asks. I nod and giggle. He walks up to me I put my arms around his neck he puts his hands on my waist. We sway with the music.
"You understand that I love you right?" he says. I nod. "You return those feelings right?" he asks. I nod again he smiles. I blush and look down.
"When Im finished being lord maybe we can be something. But now we should stay friends." I say. He nods. He stares at me. My mind goes blank he kisses me I kiss him. I feel myself get warm. He lifts me a little so I was on the tip of my toes. We stop I stare at him he stares at me.
"Hi..." I say. He smiles.
"Hi." he says. We dance the night away.