14 Pup

I wake up in the morning under the covers. With my head laying on Max's chest. Memories come in from last night. I run down stairs and grab a bite to eat almost crying at the pain in my legs. " Hey sweetie." Max's mom says handing me a plate. " I know you don't like me." I snap smelling the food. " But you don't have to drug me." I add pushing the food away. It Reeked with wolfsbane. I've learned a lot of wolf stuff. Wolfsbane is every poisonous to werewolf. We use it in our dungeons as torture. I wasn't every fond of the idea but if it's what protects the pack then it's sticking. Max's Mom turns around to face me. She gives me a weird face walking over to the food smelling it. " Sweetie I didn't do that." She whispers pointing to it. " My son would rip my guts out if I did that." She adds. I slowly stand up and walk to find Max. He's pacing in his room and hears me open the door. " My mom mind linked me someone tried to poison you!" He yells pulling me into a tight hug. " Oh." I yell jumping up running to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see my Mark. A silver moon with one wolf howling at it with Max's name in black writing. " Max come here!" I yell laughing. I hear him jump up and run to me. " Look." I whisper. He looks at the Mark like he knows something I don't. " Clara your pregnant." He whispers smiling. " What?" I ask. " The wolf is our pup howling! Your pregnant we're going to have a family." He says. I start crying tears of joy and kiss him. " I can't wait." I giggle looking at my stomach. " I know. You little pup are going to have a great family alpha blood lines. A great mother." He whispers to tummy. " We shall go to the pack doctor now." He adds. We go weird, happy, and upset looks from the pack members as we walk to the pack doctors. Best day ever.