22 the end

2 hours of searching this poor little girl is no where to be seen.
     The battle is still going on. No rouge has got into the pack house yet.
  Or so I thought.
   "Well well. The alphas little Luna. Out here all alone." A scratchy voice says. I turn to where the voice is coming from. A dark haired man with a scar running down his chest.
I growl at him trying to show I wasn't afraid. But I was so scared.
"You know I don't appreciate your pack chasing after my father," he growls circling me. "Forcing him to kill him self."
     He's the doctors son? That makes no sense this man was way to young to be the doctors son.
     "Where's your mate now huh?" He asks shifting into a huge wolf. Towering over me.
     "Max. I love you take care of the pack." I link.
   The huge dark brown wolf tacks me.
    Everything moves in slow motion.
   He opens his huge jaws and rips a gaping hole in my tiny side.
My vision is blurry and there's hundreds of pounds on my side.
The weight was gone. A white flash crossed my eyes.
"NO BABY FOX PLEASE STAY WITH ME!" I hear my loving mate yells.
    I could feel no pain I was in shock.
  Cherry whimpers when she comes to the realization this is it. We're leaving our pack, mate, son and daughter behind.
    My eyes shut and it was over.

               Max's pov
    "No no no why!?" I scream. I stand up and run over to the wolf's dead body that killed my mate. I slammed his head on the floor even more.
      "Alpha their gone." My head warrior, Tommy assures me.
    His eyes hit his honored Luna and he breaks in tears.
    " G-Go get the pack we shall hold a ceremony." I sob to him.
All the pack walks in. Some already crying in fear. A young woman brings me Storm.
"Thank you." I whisper to her.
Storm runs her tinny hands over her mothers wolf. Compared to Fox Storm's hands looked big. I guess Storm felt the lifelessness gone because tears fell from her little face making me cry harder.
    A peace of me died today and it's not coming back. I hate being alpha. I can't wait for Chase to take my place. This spot in life means nothing without my mate.
___________________________
That's the end of this book peoples. I'm sorry if the ending pissed you off but the sequel should be up super soon.