Chapter 8 - Meeting Him again

Sunday has came by and Minji just walked out of her apartment.

She decided to talk to Seohyun, maybe she know something that she doesn't.

Kai walked out of his apartment as well. He sighed and started to walk around. And also, he's been thinking about Minji lately.

Aish! I shouldn't be thinking about her. He scolded himself.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Oh, Minji." Seohyun greeted her.
"I need to talk to you." Minji said.

Seohyun nodded and let her in.

"So, is something wrong?" Seohyun asked.

"Ani. I found this." Minji replied as she pulled out the envelope.

Seohyun recognized it.
"I found this yesterday when I was clearing out her stuff. Seohyun, do you know anything about this?" Minji asked.

Seohyun nodded.
"Hold on for a second." She said.

Seohyun got up and went to the shelves. She opened a box and pulled out the envelope that looks like the first one.

"Here." Seohyun gave it to Minji.

She took and glanced at Seohyun.

"She gave it to me after you went to Japan. The reason why she didn't tell you that she had heart failure, is because she didn't want to be a burden to you while you're in school." Seohyun explained.

Minji understood that, but she wonders why...why Yoona didn't tell her that she had heart failure at that time when she was in Japan?

Minji opened the envelope and starts reading it.

You found the second one! See, I knew you can do it, Minji. And...I bet Seohyun told you why that I didn't tell you that I was very sick. Minhae.

I didn't want to be a burden. Since our parents died, we only have each other, but now...you have Seohyun.

Minji-ah, listen well...araji?

Be friends with...Jongin. Jebal.
If you're wondering who's Jongin, well...he also goes by Kai.

Jebal, Minji....be friends with him.

That's my first wish.

~Yoona Unnie~

"Be friends with him?" Minji mumbled.
"Well, if Yoona wishes that...you must fulfill her wish then." Seohyun said.

Minji sighed and slumped back.

"Minji, listen. Kai is a great guy and I know he's likes being alone now, but if Yoona wishes for you and him to be friends, you have to make it come true." Seohyun said.

"Unnie, what happens then? What happens if we became more than friends?" Minji asked.

"Well, you never know. Ever since you broke up with Minho, you became more quiet. And for working at the cafe, you smiled a lot, but I know it's a fake." Seohyun replied.

Minji sighed again.
"I'll do it. But where are they other letters?"

Seohyun shrugged her shoulders.
"Molla. This is the only one she gave me."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Minho and Suzy were walking around, not even talking to each other. Suzy is a wonderful girl, but Minho doesn't see it.

Minji walked through town and glanced at the flowers.

The town was pretty much big.

And guess who's also there too.