Chapter 40 - Tender Love (SMUT)

Kai kissed her passionately as his arms roamed on her waist. Minji kissed back as her hands rested on his chest.

They kissed in sync for a while and pulled away to breathe.

Minji felt tears had fallen into her cheek.

"Jongin...you're crying?" She asked.

Kai didn't answer but held her closer.
"Wae? Why can't I protect you like other guys out there. Wae?!" He muttered.

Minji pulled away and looked at him.
"What are you talking about?"

"Something is going to happen to you, I just know it." Kai mumbled as tears had fallen.

Minji held his hands and guided then to her chest.

"Jongin-ah...nothing is going to happen to me. Really, I'm fine, I feel safe like right now because you're here with me. Don't worry. I will never leave you." She said.

"Jinja? You're not going to leave me behind?" Kai asked.

Minji nodded.

"But who said----" Minji was cut off when warm lips were attach onto hers.

"That's not important now." Kai said.
He grabbed her legs and wrapped around his waist.

They both kissed as Minji leaned on the wall. Kai couldn't have enough of her lips, so he carried her to her bedroom and laid her down.

Kai went down to her neck, she let out a sexy moan as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Kai took off his jacket and then his shirt.

Minji gulped and looked away, shyly. Kai just have to smile and leaned for her neck again.

Minji moaned and moaned as she felt Kai's hands roaming around her body.

His hand slowly untie her sexy underwear and his hands roam around her thigh and was about to touch her sensitive women hood until a hand stopped him.

"W-wait...Jongin...what are we about to is...kind of i-in a rush." Minji said as she starts blushing.

Kai slowly leaned closer to her and pecked her on the lips.

"I know. But...I felt like I'm going to lose you at anytime." He said.
Minji cupped his cheeks and shook her head.

"You're not." She said.

"Then...can we do it? With your permission?" Kai asked.

Minji gulped and nodded.

Kai's hand began to touch her entrance and begins to rub it. Minji moaned and starts to close her legs.

"Minji, please." He pleaded.

Minji let out a pleasure sigh and slowly opened her legs.

Kai continued to rub it as she starts moaning again. Kai went down and pulled up her gown up to her mind waist.

He stared at her entrance as if he hasn't seen it before.

"S-stop s-staring. It's--embarrass----AH!"

Minji whimpered as she felt his finger was inserted into her.

He thrust his fingers into her as she starts to get wet.

"You're getting wet, Minji. Just for me." Kai said.

As he kept on thrusting...Minji let out her loudest moan. Kai added his tongue, to increase the pleasure.

"AH!"

"You taste sweet too." Kai said.
"Ah!! Oh god!" Minji moaned.

Kai played with her folds with his fingers until Minji let out her first orgasm.