Chapter 13 - The Feels

"Hyung, Eeottke? Why am I feeling this way?" Kai asked.

DO arched his brow at him.
"What are you talking about?"

"I don't know. Everytime Minji smiles...my heart always beat very fast." Kai replied.

DO smiled at him.
"Well, you know what that means."

"What?" Kai asked.
"Pabo, Jongin. Didn't you have the same feelings with Yoona when you first saw her?" DO asked back.

"I think. But when I'm around with Minji...I felt...like my heart can't take it anymore." Kai replied.

"Then it looks like you're moving on." DO said.

"What? I can't move on, Hyung. I promised Yoona that she'll always be in my heart." Kai said.

"I know, but maybe she wants you to move on and love Minji. Maybe that's what she wanted. Is for you to be happy." DO said.

Kai sighed and rubbed his temples.
"I felt like in a love quarrel."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The next day, the cafe was pretty much busy. The hot chocolate with Carmel was pretty popular since Minji created it.

Kai walked in and Seohyun noticed him. She smiled and gestured him to go and take a seat.

Kai nodded and went to his spot where he usually sits with Yoona.

Minji was taking orders with a sweet smile on her face which Kai noticed. He gulped and looked away, blushing.

Minji served the drinks and snacks to her customers. She then noticed someone familiar.

"Kai!" She greeted.

Kai turned towards her and smiled. Which Minji never seen before.

"Hey." He greeted.
Minji giggled and her heart beating fast, but she ignored it.

"So...the usual?" She asked.

Kai nodded.
"And I will like some kimchi salad, if you had any."

Minji smiled and nodded.
"Ne."

~Few Minutes Later~
Kai was so dazed off, until his order arrived.

"Minhae. Were you thinking about something, Kai?" Minji asked.

"O-oh, Ani." He replied.

Minji smiled and handed his hot chocolate.

"Here. Drink it while it's still warm." She said.

Kai nodded.

"Miss! We're ready to order."

"Got to go, Kai. Hope you'll enjoy your kimchi salad." Minji said.
"Ne, I will." Kai said.

Minji smiled and went to the other customers.

Kai ate his kimchi salad and he was amazed. It taste so delicious!

He then tasted his hot chocolate. Again, he was amazed.

"You know, Minji made it." Seohyun said.
"Oh...Noona." Kai greeted.

Seohyun giggled and glanced at Minji, who was smiling at the customers.

"How does she do it?" Kai asked, randomly.

"Hm?"

"How does Minji do it? You know, like making people love her so much." Kai added.

Seohyun smiled at Kai, because she realized that he's falling for her.

"I really don't know how Minji does it, but...I think it's her smile that makes people love her." She said.

Kai just kept on staring at Minji, who's serving the customers. She was smiling and giggling with the customers.

Minji noticed Kai was staring at her, she sends a smile at him, Kai gulped and looked away, blushing.

Seohyun giggled at him.
"Enjoy your stay here, Jongin." With that said, she left.

Minji continued to do her job, but she felt Kai's eyes on her. Her heart beats so fast, she couldn't help but smile a lot while she was working.

The feelings between them are getting stronger day by day.

But there's someone out of them window, smiling at them. She was only transparent, a gorgeous ghost.

Yoona smiled at them and disappeared.