Chapter 33

Minji and Kai woke up at the same time. They both freshen up themselves. And as they walked out of their rooms, they noticed each other.

They both looked at each other for a second, but Minji broke the contact and went downstairs to join with Krystal for breakfast.

"Krystal." Minji called.
"Oh, you're up. Are you okay? You locked yourself in your room." Krystal said.

"I'm fine. But, did you plan this? For me to see Jongin everyday?" Minji asked.

"Eh? Ani, Seohyun Unnie planned just for us to go to the beach. The boys came here by themselves." Krystal replied.

Minji just sighed and sat back.

"Why? Is there anything wrong?" Krystal asked again.

Kai was behind the stairs, listening.

"Nothing's wrong...but it just hurts." Minji replied.

Krystal sighed and handed her orange juice.

"Minji-ah, you got to figure it out, between you and Kai...I ship you two. I know Kai since preschool and he treats me like a little sister. Whenever he falls for the girls he likes, he sticks along with you. Sure, he's easily jealous like Lee Minho, but that means he loves you." She said.
Minji just sighed and drank her juice.

"And to be honest with you, Yoona was in the same situation as you are before." Krystal said.

Kai quietly sighed and remembered that memory of him being all desperate when Sunny came into the picture.

"What happened?" Minji asked.
"Well, it's like happening right now. Sunny's here, Kai's here and you're here, she probably do the same thing to you, just get Kai for herself." Krystal replied.

Minji sighed again and laid her head on the counter.

"If Unnie was her, she would've tell me what to do."

"I had a feeling, if she was still here. She'll say you and Kai need to give each a chance to talk, and well...probably you might have a little sex----"

Krystal was cut off when Minji smacked her on the arm.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Don't you dare mention about me and Kai having sex together. I mean come on! I'm a virgin as for myself and I won't do it before marriage." Minji scowled.

Kai chuckled quietly at her.

"Yeah but you're like 21 and he's 22. It's the right age." Krystal said.

"Unnie, why are we talking about sexual intercourse right now? Like seriously." Minji said.

Krystal giggled.
"From school, Minji. Remember, you and me aced that class."

Minji groaned. "Don't remind me. Japanese class are the worst."

Kai couldn't help but smile. So he came out of his hiding spot.

"What are you girls talking about?" He asked.

"Nothing, Kai. Just girl talk." Krystal replied.

Minji drank her orange juice and got up.

"I'm going for a walk."

Minji left as Krystal sighed quietly. Kai took her seat, with a blank expression.

Krystal suddenly flicked his forehead.

"Yah! What's that for?!" Kai snapped.

"Yah, do something will ya? I know you since preschool and I never get to see you smile for once. Go talk to her." Krystal said.