Chapter 51 - Kai's misunderstanding

"The newlyweds are home!" Seohyun squealed.

Krystal smiled as she saw Minji with Kai.

"So, how's the honeymoon?" DO asked.

"Pretty great." Kai replied, as he looked at Minji with a smile on his face.

"Seems like more than fun." Baekhyun said.

And he earned a smack on the head by Suho.

"Ow! Yah!" He winced.
"Get your mind of the gutter, will ya?!" Suho exclaimed.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The next morning, they (Minji and Kai) moved to another apartment. L has Kai's old apartment since he's married.

As he was taking stuff out of the boxes. He saw pictures of Minji's parents.

He couldn't help but smile as he saw Minji smiling as well.

He set the picture down and went on to the next one, which was a book.

A few pages fell and Kai picked it up. He bend down and noticed it wasn't the loose pages.

He got curious as he picked them up and noticed the handwriting. He quickly opened it and started to read the first one:

Minji-ah,
By the time you read this letter, that means I'm already gone. You're probably all grown up into a beautiful lady. Hehe.
What you're about to read here is that Unnie is putting you on a request.

You must complete my last wish, Minji. And that is...making Jongin happy. Can you do that? I made envelopes around the area for you to find and please, complete them for me, will you? There's about 4 envelopes around, it's up to you to find them. Fighting, Minji-ah!

~Yoona Unnie~

"Y-Yoona?" His throat was dry, or was hard for Kai to swallow his saliva but he continued the next one.

You found the second one! See, I knew you can do it, Minji. And...I bet Seohyun told you why that I didn't tell you that I was very sick. Minhae.

I didn't want to be a burden. Since our parents died, we only have each other, but now...you have Seohyun.

Minji-ah, listen well...araji?

Be friends with...Jongin. Jebal.
If you're wondering who's Jongin, well...he also goes by Kai.

Jebal, Minji....be friends with him.

That's my first wish.

~Yoona Unnie~

Kai's heart nearly made a beat. He found out why Yoona was sick and all but why...why didn't say anything before she died?

He went on to the last letter and this what made him a little shocked.

You found the third one! Just one more to go, Minji! I hope you and Jongin are getting along.
Are you starting love him?
If you said, yes. Then here's my last wish.
Stay with him forever...help him to fall for you.

Kai nearly cried as he turned to the last letter.

Minji-ah,
You found the last letter. I was wondering what took you so long? Probably busy with Jongin, I bet.
I had a feeling you and Jongin are having problems, but things like this can be tough around you two. Minji, he's been through a lot, but please fulfill my request.