Chapter 41 - You didn't use it?

Minji woke up and turned to her side, seeing a sleeping Kai next to her. She smiled but it faded away instantly.

She looked under the blanket and noticed she was naked with him. She gasped quietly and turned back.

Minji remembered everything, the moans and pleasure that they give each other...but what about....

"Morning babe." She heard the most charming voice.

"Morning." She mumbled.
Kai smiled and kissed her neck, making her feel the shivers down to her spine.

"J-Jongin...did we..." She trailed off.
"Did what?" Kai asked.

"Did we actually do it? You know." Minji said.

Kai smiled and hugged her closer.

"How could I forget. Us making love last night, it was the best night ever." He said.

Minji gulped and wondered if they actually use it.

"Why did you ask?" Kai asked.
"Eh? Oh...um...I want to make sure that I wasn't dreaming." Minji replied.

Kai smirked and hovered over her.
"You have wet dreams about me, didn't you?"

Minji rolled her eyes.
"As if."

Kai chuckled and kissed her on the lips.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~3 months later~
Minji was in the cafe, cleaning the tables until she felt weird. Her body felt weird as well.

She felt something that is coming up to her mouth and she quickly covered her mouth and ran to the bathroom. Krystal noticed it and follow her.

"Minji-ah, are you okay?" She asked.

Minji nodded and puked again.
"Yah, we got to take you to the hospital." Krystal suggested.

"I don't want to go." Minji said and then puked again.

"You have to Minji. We need to see what's going on with you." Krystal said.

Minji was defeated so they went to the hospital.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"You're pregnant, Miss Im." Said the doctor.

"Mwoh?" Minji and Krystal asked at the same time.

"You're pregnant. And it looks like you're only 2 months." The doctor said again.

Then there was silence.

"I'll go get your medication and a list of foods that you and baby needed." With that said, the doctor left.

Krystal sighed and sat down as Minji laid on the hospital bed.

"Did you even use protection?" She asked.

Minji gulped and shook her head.
"A-ani."

"Then why have sex when you don't use protection, Minji?" Krystal asked again.

"I...I totally forgot about it. Jongin and I lost control...and...it was the right time." Minji replied.

"Omo, you and Kai actually made out?" Krystal asked once again.

Minji nodded.

"But...Krystal...promise me something."

Krystal looked at her and listened.

"Don't tell Jongin that I'm pregnant." She said.

"Mwoh?! Are you crazy?! Kai will go crazy if you didn't tell that you're carrying his child. You do know Kai isn't that dumb." Krystal said.

"I know it's crazy...its just that I don't know if he wants the baby." Minji said.

"Of course he wants the baby. You love him, right?" Krystal said.

"Of course I do, it's just that...I feel like someone will come and ruin our relationship and also make me have a miscarriage. Just don't tell him, I will." Minji said.

"And if you don't tell him then I will." Krystal said.
~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*<*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Jongin! I need more frosting!" L exclaimed.

"Ne!"

Kai took a tube of frosting and handed it to his brother.

"Thank you!"

"What's the cake for? It seems like a confession or something?" Kai asked.

L chuckled as he smiled.

"I have feelings for this girl and this is how I'm going to tell her." He replied.

"So cheesy, Hyung." Kai said.
"I know. Your brother is so cheesy." L said.