Chapter 29

"So...you and Kai broke up?" Suzy asked.

Minji just nodded.

Minho growled and started to get mad.

"I warned him long time ago." He growled.
"Minho, don't. You're not making it better." Suzy said.

Minho just sighed and went to the kitchen.

"It's...it's my fault. I should've react in time." Minji said.

"Minji-ah, don't blame this on yourself. I don't like seeing you like this." Suzy said.
"I'm used to it. Anyway, how you feeling? You've been pregnant two and half months." Minji said.

Suzy giggled.
"About that, I feel fine."

Minji smiled a bit.
"I'd better get going. Sorry to trouble you all."

"Gwaechenh-a. If you need someone to talk with, just come to us." Suzy said.

Minji just nodded.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*
DO knocked at Minji's door, he got no response.

He sighed and as soon as he turned around...he met...

"Minji."

She looked up and was surprised to see him, unexpected.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"So, how are you feeling?" DO asked.
"Fine." Minji replied.

DO looked at her closely and knew she wasn't happy.

"You don't look like it. What really happened?" DO said.

Minji sighed.
"Myungsoo just kissed me, unexpected. And I didn't have the time to move or anything. I didn't kiss back."

"I see. You're very loyal to Jongin." DO said.

Minji didn't respond back.
"Anyway, I want to you two to work things out before he goes all cranky again." DO said.

"Isn't he always cranky?" Minji asked.
"Sometimes, but not like a mad person. He can't survive without you." DO replied.

"Kyungsoo, he said we're done. It's been done already. I now know fate is just playing along with us." Minji said.

"Maybe Fate is testing the both of you. Maybe it wants you to see how strong you both are." DO said.

Minji started to cry and DO comfort her as a big brother.

"Let it out."

Minji cried even harder as the tears won't stop coming.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kai groaned and looked around the room. He knows where he is immediately.

He groaned as he got up and walked out of the room.

He walked into the kitchen and open the fridge.

He was about to pull another bottle of wine, but then...another hand grabbed his.

"Take another bottle out, you're dead." Chanyeol said.

Kai sighed and put it away.

"Drinking isn't going to solve your problems, Jongin. Why not go to Minji and set things right." Chanyeol said.

"No." Kai said.

Chanyeol sighed and shut the fridge.
"Look, Minji is an honest girl and you should know that by now. You two have been dating over 4 months."

Kai was about to cry out loud but he held it in.

"We're not dating anymore." He said as he walked away.

Chanyeol rushed towards him and rested his hand on Kai's shoulder but he just shoved it off.

"Just leave me be, Hyung." Kai said.

Chanyeol sighed and let him go.

Kai just went to his room and locked it. He then slid down and he let his tears out.

"How did it go?" Sehun asked.
"Not so well." Chanyeol replied.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"I felt like I betrayed him, Baekhyun-sshi. I shouldn't have kissed his own girlfriend." Myungsoo rambled.

"Then make things go back to where they were." Baekhyun said.

"How can I? I can't go back in time." L said.

Baekhyun leaned his head back and sighed.

"Maybe go talk to Minji. She'll understand." He said.

L sighed.
"I'll think about it. Anyways, how's Jongin?"

"Yesterday, he was totally drunk." Baekhyun replied.

"How drunk?" L asked.
"100% drunk. Like seriously, he doesn't drink." Baekhyun replied.

L sighed as he sat down.
"So what are you going to do?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'll try...to get them back together again." L replied.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
After she had a talk with DO, Minji just went into her room, without having dinner.

She laid down on her bed and started to think about things. Things like Kai's smile and his warmth.

She really misses that. She closed her eyes and a tear fell down to her cheek.

As for Kai....he also laid on his bed, taking a little nap.

A transparent Yoona, sat beside him as she was looking at him. She carefully stroked his soft brown hair and she nearly cried.

"Minji." Kai mumbled.

Yoona felt kind of hurt but she wants it this way.

Jongin-ah...bogoshipeo. But...please go back to Minji...she needs you.