Chapter 34

Kai ran back where the others were and his eyes searched Minji, but she wasn't there.

"Um...guys. Where's Minji?" Kai asked.
"She went for a walk a few moments ago. She should be back by now." Krystal replied.

"That was 20 minutes ago when she left." Chanyeol said.

Kai felt something in gut, telling to go find her.

"Somethings wrong." He mumbled.
"What is it, Kai? Something wrong?" Suho asked.

Kai started to panic and he ran towards the direction where he was before.

"Yah! Tell us what's wrong first!" Suho shouted.

"Wait a minute...Minji did say she would be going for a walk for 15 minutes. Do you think someone just might of...." Krystal trailed off.

The boys eyes widen and they all started to run after Kai.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Minji!!!! Minji!!!" Kai shouted.
"Minji-ah!! Where are you?!" L shouted along.

Kai looked around and then sighed as he rest his hand on his waist.

"Where can she be?" L mumbled.

Kai sighed out of frustration. And he kind of knew who would a cruel thing like this.

Krystal and the other boys ran after until they noticed something, laying in the beach.

"Oppa! It's Minji!!" Krystal shouted.
"What?!" Suho looked towards her direction and he was shocked.

"Oh my god. She's too far from us." He said.

Kai and L looked around and found nothing, until Kai saw something in the beach.

His eyes widen as he gasped.
"Minji."

L looked at his direction and was shocked as well.

Kai didn't hesitate to ran over there. First of all, as he ran, he took of his shirt off and jumped into the water.

He swam up to her lifeless body and dragged to shore. The others were relieved and ran to their side.

As Kai got to shore, he carried Minji in bridal style and started to lay her in the ground.

"Minji! Minji!" Kai said as he gently slapped her cheek.

You can't leave me, Minji. I can't lose the one I love twice. He thought.

Kai began to do CPR and began to put his lips against hers, giving her oxygen.

"You learned CPR, Jongin?" L asked.
"Can't answer that question now. Minji's more important." Kai replied.

He did the same routine again again as the others came by, surrounding Kai and Minji.

As he keep on repeating...Minji finally coughed out the water.

"Minji!" They exclaimed.

She opened her eyes and she only glanced at Kai who's in front of her.

"J-Jongin-ah?"

Kai quickly brought her into his arms and cried.

"Gwaechenh-a?" He asked.

Minji weakly nodded and fainted.

Kai got worried again, because she not moving.

"Minji!" Kai exclaimed.

"She just fainted. Let's go back to the beach house." DO suggested.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kai paced around the living room as the others sat down, quietly. He was frustrated.