Chapter 56

Yoo-Ri is now 22 years old and married. Married to Lee Seung-Li.

Yoo-Ri visited her parents at the cemetery and set flowers on the ground.

"Annyeong, Mom and Dad. Sorry for not visiting you lately. Minho is growing up so fast. I wish you and Dad can see him grow. Taeoh and Jin-Ri are doing great! Jin-Ri is studying as a nurse right now and Taeoh is always at the cafe where you and Mom used to work." She said as tears started to fall.

As you all know, Minji passed away at the age of 47, with heart cancer, there was no cure for that since Kai insist to donate his. The doctor suggested not to because she was at the last stage of heart cancer. Kai passed away with liver cancer and decided to follow Minji.

Before all that happen, of course they saw their first grandkid and walked Yoo-Ri down the aisle.

Yoo-Ri smiled as she wiped her tears.

"Eomma, now I know what you mean about Fate competed everything in life. It's love. You once told me a story about Aunt Yoona set fate on you and Dad. I think I understand now." She said.

She smiled and stood up.

"See you later. I'll bring Minho next time."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Hey, Noona. What's up?" Taeoh asked, who is 18 right now.

"Nothing much, Taeoh-ya. I just need the usual." Yoo-Ri replied.

He nodded and made his mother's special drink.

Hot chocolate with Carmel syrup.

Then Jin-Ri came in and sighed.
"Oh, Noona!"

Yoo-Ri turned around and smiled.
"Hey, you look tired.

"Aren't I always? The hospital is filled with patients." Jin-Ri said as she sat down by Yoo-Ri.

Taeoh handed the drinks to his older sisters and started cleaning again.

"Taeoh-ya. Rest for awhile." Yoo-Ri said.

"Okay."

Then there was silence between the three siblings.

"9 years already." Jin-Ri said.

Yoo-Ri giggled.

"I still remember you were in diapers."

"Oh be quiet. Remember Taeoh was still in Diapers?" Jin-Ri asked, looking at him.

"Yah! You really have to mention that? Sheesh!" He said.

The girls giggled at him.
"Just like Dad, don't you think?" Jin-Ri asked.

Yoo-Ri nodded.
"Yeah, just like him."

Taeoh tilted his head, cutely as he looked his sisters.

"And you two are just like Mom."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Minji and Kai held hands as they walked through the meadow. The sky shows their kids, seeing their life is going well. Looks like their fate came true for them.

"Minji....lets go?" Kai said.

Minji looked at him and nodded.
"Ne."

Kai smiled and held her hand tightly. They walked through the white portal, leading them to their next life in the future.