Letter 23

Dear Louis,

I sometimes think that I don't really need anyone but, by the time it gets dark, I'm back to square one when I'm like a sad, pathetic puppy that just needs somebody to hold him.
I want to be strong when I'm without you. I want the world to know that all of me hasn't died even though I cried like it did.
I just really need to find what I'm looking for but, I guess I don't know what I need. I'm never sure of anything anymore.

Harry told me that I have made some headway, I don't cry that often now but, I don't smile either. He convinced me into thinking that I was killing myself by living that way and I hate to admit that he was right. I guess you can call this progress because I used to find it hard to hold my tears back. I have these weekly sessions with Dr. Green and she's helping me to become the person I used to be. Maybe even better. She's helpful and she understands me. I think Harry was right, I really needed this kind of help otherwise I would have totally lost my mind.

No matter how much I try, I find it hard to accept the truth and get over you. My life would never be the same because of all the things you changed and all the happiness you took away with you but, I want to survive.

I always think of you when your favorite song comes up. I remember how we used to laugh and sing along. Sadly, the music has now lost its meaning.

Everything that's beautiful reminds me of you even if it was once broken.
I would never know how to go through a day without thinking about you.
But, trust me I'm trying my best to make it through all of this.

Harry's the one who should be thanked for restoring hope in me. I'm grateful for having him around.

Yours Truly,

Freya.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. :)

My twitter- ria17sep