Letter 9

Dear Louis,

I brought your favorite flowers, lilies for you today and placed them beside your burial stone. I felt like you are somewhere there watching me but, unable to get out of the grasps of your unfortunate death. You are struggling, you're not in peace. I can feel it. I'm not at peace with my position either, if death chooses me at this very moment, I'll embrace it with open arms because there's nothing I look forward to or wish to do in my life. All I want is you.

Nothing goes right in my life ever. Why can't God let something I want come my way? It's always taken away. I thought I was slowly starting to feel better but, after visiting your grave today, it seems everything in me broke again. Why can't I have you, Louis? Why?

We're worlds apart. I don't want to live in mine; I just want to be with you. Maybe the path that would lead me to you will hurt but, at least you'll be within my reach. The distance between us is driving me insane.

I'm sure I won't do something that I'll regret because that's what I wanted in my life - You.

Yours Truly,

Freya.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My twitter- ria17sep

Thank you for reading. :)