Letter 25

Dear Louis,

Just for the record, I want to say that going out on a work night wasn't my plan. It was all Harry. Just a quick trip to NYC.-That's what he said. God knows what we're going to do there. He said I need to take my mind off things as lately I've been stressed with being without you and work. It's hard for me to enjoy myself but, at least I pretend to.

"I remember how you used to be, Freya-Ready to go on a road trip at any time of the day, willing to stay up all night just to explore the heart of the city and full of life and positivity about anything you face. You know we need to find your old self back."

"People change, Harry. Things change them."

He just stupidly chuckled.

I hate how nobody understands me. It's like being a prisoner clutching to the bars of a cell just looking out helplessly, it might be peaceful but, there's a war brewing up inside me. My feelings are way too complicated to make sense right now. First, I dealt with the grief of losing you (I'm still not over it), then, Harry came along to comfort me. But, he didn't only make things easier; he also made a mess of my already messy life.

I really don't care about who the people want me to be, I guess I'm going to stay like this. I'm considering what Harry said; like even I miss the person I used to be. Staying up late, dancing till my feet hurt but, it was just different with you. I didn't have to care what I did or how many mistakes I made, I knew you had my back and I could be reckless. But, everything has changed now. I can't be the Freya who didn't have a care in the world; I have a lot to do but, nothing to lose.

It just hurts so bad when I get flashbacks of you and me together as daydreams, dreams, nightmares. You're always a part of my thought process sometimes unconsciously I start to wonder if I could have had it better if I could stopped that night. But, I guess this just had to happen. It not only put an end to a major part of my life but, also wrecked my soul beyond repair.

I just wish I could go back in time and win the game we lost.

Yours Truly,

Freya.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. :)

My twitter- ria17sep