Letter 24

Dear Louis,

The more Harry tries to break the walls I have made for myself the more I want him to stay with me here even if I never said a word about it.

When he first told me that he was going to take me to a psychiatrist, I was convinced that some medication and sugar-coated words won't fix me like your kissed did. But, trust me it does feel like some of my wrecked parts are taking a little less time to heal. I know they won't be like what they used to be- unbroken but, I think it's just all the time and effort he puts into making me feel better gets me thinking about how much he cares about me and I don't even know why.

The other night I was up on the terrace, looking up at the stars and thinking about you just like I always do. I turned when I heard Harry's footsteps behind me as he was staying that night at our house and the conversation I had with him was just unbelievable-

"Do you always come out here even when it is cold?"

"It's hard to know what the wind feels like when you're just numb."

"It hurts to know that I could wrap my arms around you right now but, I can't."

"You don't have to, Harry. I'm not the one who waits for somebody to bring her flowers; I can just move ahead and do it on my own."

"Do you think that you can live like this forever? Don't you need someone to find your lost soul back for you?"

"It's broken and dead."

"I could love you till it doesn't hurt."

"The hurting, it won't stop."

"I can make it."

"I believe none of it, Harry."

"I can make you."

"I don't want you to."

"How many times have you wished somebody would kiss the wounds swimming up on your skin?"

"A million. But, that doesn't mean that I have to let someone in."

"You'll have to, one day, Freya. You'll know when to."

..

I didn't have much to write to you, today. It was just a snippet of a meaningless conversation of mine with Harry. He probably was just drunk.

I love you.

Yours Truly,

Freya.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. :)

My twitter- ria17sep