Letter 3

Dear Louis,

I was looking at our photographs today. We looked so happy on the day we got engaged, it seemed like nothing could go wrong at that point. Everything was perfect. We were so wrong. I still remember how I almost forgot how to breathe when you got down on your knees while holding that sparkly ring in your hand. I still have it on my finger and always would. It has become a part of me; it will always remind me of you. Whenever I take the ring off, my finger looks so naked, so incomplete just like what I feel without you.

I was so close to becoming Mrs. Freya Tomlinson but, life always gives you what you least expect. It shattered all our plans. We are parted forever. Words can't describe how much I miss you right now. My eyes used to open every morning just to see you. Now, that you're gone, I feel like I have no purpose. My life has lost its meaning. You were the one who made me feel like I deserved something in life otherwise, I looked so down upon myself, I had low self-esteem. You helped me uplift my spirit. You made me whatever I am today.

You will always be the one I love the most, no matter what.

Harry visited me again today. He brought some chocolates with him, he knows I love them. I ate one of them and felt a bit better. Chocolates have always been my source of comfort. He hugged me again today. Harry always hugs me to make me feel better. He has to bend down every time he hugs me because he is so tall. But, you were so little, of course taller than me but, it wasn't so difficult for you to hug me. Everything reminds me of you. How will I ever get over the fact that I'll never see you again?

Yours Truly, 

Freya.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My twitter ria17sep

Thank you for reading.