Letter 1

Dear Louis,

I hope you are in a better place now. My life is such a burden, such a waste. You were the only person who made it worth living. Every day I stare at the door and think that you would be here any moment now and put your arms around me just like you do every day but, that never happens. I live in this dark house, all alone. It used to be full of warmth and light but, now, it's all gone and I don't wish to bring it back. I think I don't deserve it. I don't think I deserved you either but, as long as I had you, I swear, I cherished every moment of my life. You made me love my life; you gave me something to look forward to.

You know about everything that is happening to me, right? Everybody just walks to me and rubs my back and nod their head like they understand but, the truth is- they simply don't. They just don't. You don't know what it feels like until you lost a loved one.

I would spend my entire life with your memories surrounding me, I don't wish for anything else. I have already lost everything I wished for, everything I earned. I still get up in the night and touch the spot beside me but, it is always empty and cold. I have stained all of our pillows with tears, hoping that God would show some mercy and bring you back to me but, it seems like he has other plans.

I have no passion for life. I feel numb, I'm half-dead. The rest of me would die too; not having you around is killing me.

Yours truly,

Freya.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My twitter - ria17sep

Thank you for reading. :)