Chapter 27

I awake the next morning with Kai snuggled up next to me. I look at the time. 10:30. I begin to get up by Kai tightens his grip around my waist.

"Stay. We have nothing to do." He says still half asleep. I lay back down into his arms because honestly I don't want to leave.

"At least wake up so we can make out a little."I say playfully. He woke up really quickly after that.

"You always know how to get me up... In more ways than one." He smirks at me then kisses my forehead. "Did last night really happen or was that just another dream?"

"I'm going to ignore the fact that you had dreams like that."

"Araceli, we have been dating for a very long time, minus the two worst weeks of my life. What else do you expect from me?" He kisses me softly before I can answer back to him. "Are you okay? You know, about how we didn't wait?"

"Yeah. I wanted to. I'm glad that we did. I don't think I could have waited any longer." I say.

"You are always telling me to control myself and do slow down and you said you couldn't wait any longer. Wow, the tables have turned."

"Will you just shut up and kiss me?" I say before grabbing his face and kissing him roughly. Kai smiles again my lips, which is possibly the sexiest thing he has done, and makes me want him more.

"Why are you so hot?" I pull away and groan.

"I learned from you." He says and then kisses my cheek. "Now you know what it's like to be me."

"We need to tell Kayla, and I need to go over to Logan's later." I explain.

"Do you have to?" Kai groans. "Can't we just lay in bed all day?"

"I have stuff to do." At was at this moment that I realized that I am basically naked. "Oh my gosh!" I exclaim as I sit up pulling the blanket around me.

"What?"

"I am pretty much naked right now." I say. My face is as red as a tomato and I'm so embarrassed.

"Are you serious? You look fine, again in more than one way. This is the first time I have seen you like this, Araceli. You are beautiful, no matter what you are in, or not in for that matter." He kisses me one last time before getting out of bed and grabbing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts for me.

"Thank you honey." I smile sweetly at him.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Just hurry up so we can go to Kayla's." Kai says. I watch him as he pulls the pants he was wearing last night over his boxers, and then vacates my room. I get dressed as quickly as possible, and come out of the room.

"Kai..." I yell trying to find him in this mansion.

"In here!" He yells from his room. I follow his voice and find him putting on a shirt.

"Do you have to wear a shirt?" I pout.

"No, but then you won't get anything done, and if you don't get anything done, then I won't get anything done. So for the sake of productivity, I will wear one." He says.

"See what happens when I to flirt with you? You always have to have some smart comment."

"It's because I'm the flirty one in the relationship. I have to shoot down your attempts so I can secure my spot." He lays on his bed and pats for me to come sit with him, but I lay on top of him.

"Right there is too far away." I explain myself.

"You're job is being the hot one. I know it can get a little intimidating when I am the significant other, but you manage just find when you make cute choices like this." I lay my head down on his chest and he starts rubbing my back. We lay there in silence for a few minutes, just touching each other in most innocent way, but still sending chills down my spine.