Chapter 19

The day finishes flawlessly, but without any sign of Kayla the rest of the day. I got a text from her saying she wasn’t coming back to school and she’ll be okay. I went to Kai’s house after school, as promised so he would leave me alone.

“Are you happy you pressured me into coming home with you?” I ask.

“Of course. That’s how I got you to be my girlfriend, why stop now?” Kai jokes with me. “Mom, are you home?” No answer. “Look like we have to whole house to ourselves.”

“Yep!” I look at Kai and he is giving me a mischievous look. “No. We promised. And you know that.”

“Well if you can stop being so hot that would help our case a lot.”

“Oh whatever! Don’t blame me!”

“Can we at least make out a little?”

“No! We always take it too far.” He steps closer to me and wraps his arms around me waist.

“Please?” He says and without waiting for a response, he kisses me. I just let him. It’s not like I don’t want him too. I just want to take things easy, but I can't stop myself from kissing him. It’s like something complete takes over my body, and all I want at that moment is his lips on mine. Our lips move in sync as we stand there. Kai picks me up and I wrap my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist. We stop to take a breath, breathing heavily. I rest my forehead on his, eyes closed. We kiss each other light and shortly, as if we were too delicate to touch.

I feel myself sit down, but I haven’t even realized that we moved from the hallway. I am sitting on the counter in the kitchen but Kai is standing. He kisses me long and drawn out before slowly making a trail of kisses to my neck. He knows exactly what he is doing. I tilt my head to one side so he can get more room. I give a light moan when he reaches my sweet spot. Kai lingers there for a little longer, then comes back up to my lips. Our kisses are slow, but meaningful. Kai slides his hand underneath my shirt and he places his hand in the small of my back. I can feel him pushing me closer to him. We stop locking lips, and just sit there for a minute trying to regain our breath.

“See?” Kai says though shaky breaths. “We can control ourselves.” He kisses me again, but I back off this time.

“You might be able to, but if you didn’t stop, my panties would be on the floor by now.” I say recalling how he made me feel. “God, you really know what you are doing.”

“Same could be said for you. You are so hot when you are turned on.” Kai says. “ Wait a second, did you say I was the one in control? The woman who has been yelling at me to stay in control and it was my fault we are so promiscuous, just told me I was the one in control?”

“If you ever want that to happen again, I would be quiet.” I say placing my fingers to his lips.

“Mhm.” He says kissing my fingers. “Can it happen right now?”

“Do you ever get tired?”

“Please?” he leans in.

“No. Not again. Who knows what room we will end up next.”

“Well, we can go to my room if you want.”

“No matter how much I would like to, we aren’t going to.” I say. “Your hands are cold.”

“Oh, I didn’t even notice…” He said pulling his hand out of the back of my shirt.

“Yeah, it happens sometimes.” I grab his hand and place it on my stomach.

“Maybe, you are just warm.” He replied rubbing my stomach.

“No, I always run cold.” I say, removing his hand from my shirt and hopping off the counter. “How are we ever going to live together. We will be at each other like crazy.” I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. I put my hair up into a messy bun. Kai came in after me.