Chapter-2

Jennifer POV

Why am I acting like a whore, shit why does he have to be so fucking cute, with those dimples, piercing eyes and his bad boy hair.

"Hey love, what about we get out of here." He asks again.

"Wait I don't even know your name, and if you think that I am just like one of those girls that you are used to hookup with you are totally wrong, I'm no DRUNK and this is wrong." I said.

A smirk formed in his beautiful face. "And who told you that I am interested in you, wait don't answer to that, listen darling I normally don't hookup with girls that I have just met, especially if they're black." He whispered in my ear making me mad, and wanting him more at the same time.

-You know what, it was nice to meet you Mr.Asshole, and bye. He grab my arm.

-I'm sorry if I offended you, I was just being honest you are not my type but I can't deny how attracted I am right now. He replies.

He leans down takes my cheeks in his soft hands and presses his lips into mine. My arms betraying me wrap themselves around his neck, and I kiss him back. He's the first to pull away, wiping my lip-gloss off his lips. I'm really glad I did that, and my name is Jack Russell. With that he left. Leaving me regretting everything I did, because my body was craving for more of his touch.

I check myself on the mirror before leaving the bathroom carefully so that no one sees me. I have to find Jessica I can't stay here anymore, I'm already feeling like I ain't loyal and they're not even my friends.

What was I thinking, this was all a mistake, a mistake I don't regret.

"Hey Jessica" I call her, I didn't want to go near for her sister to embarrass me in front of her crew again, Jessica comes, I see her sister still staring at me like I have just killed someone.

-Hey, I'm leaving already, I have to wake up early tomorrow and I'm not feeling well. Thank you so much for inviting me. I say rushing with my words.

We hug, she thanks me for coming and apologized for her sister behavior, and then I walk out.

While walking back to my apartment someone grabs me by the waist and guess who's it? Dang Dang MR.ASSHOLE.

-Let me go asshole. I yell and he covers my mouth.

-No let me take you home. He whisper in my ear.

-No need, I live just next door, I say pointing to my apartment. I reply using my deep voice.

-Let's make a deal you offer me a coffee and I leave you alone.  He said as if were playing.

I didn't realize my hands were on his abs, so I decided to tease him a little, Don't judge we all have our bitch drunk side, mine just popped out.

"Wow, when did you get these?" I teased, reaching down to run my fingers along his impressive six-pack. But he caught my hand in his just before I touched him, startling me.

When I looked into his eyes once again, his expression was intense, almost threatening.

For a moment, I thought maybe he was angry, but before I could ponder it further, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss.

I responded immediately, surprising myself. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined. He tasted tentatively with his tongue, and I opened my mouth with a low moan. We got inside the apartment, removing each other clothes, without breaking the kiss.

The next morning.

I woke up with a terrible headache, someone was knocking at my door, I opened my eyes and see that Jack had left, damn he don't even knows my name, I guess that's how a nightstand works. I said to myself while walking to open the door.

"Oh hey Jessica."

"Hey I brought you some coffee, yesterday you looked a bit hmmm how can I say tipsy." She laughs.

"Oh thank you, I have a terrible headache," I tell her while we walk towards the couch and seat.

"Oh yesterday I wanted you to meet Jack and his friends, but he disappeared and then you left."

"Jack?" I ask knowing exactly who she's referring to.

"Yeah jack, Kathleen fiancé. You would love to me meet his friends they are so hot, that burns."

I froze, oh my god I just had sex, with Kathleen fiancé, she already hates me now, she will probably eat me alive.

Don't forget to hit that star.
Vote and comment