Chapter-25

Jennifer POV

I pull the duvet up over my head to keep it out. It's not going to work, my brain is awake now and already worrying about all the meetings I have for today, I moaned from the tapping sun-light against my face, I sat up, and walked to Ariel room and she wasn't in her crib.

I walked downstairs and found my angel with her father, he was reading her a book, she looked so peaceful, she loves her dad so much that it hurts her seeing him sad, she's just one but she already knows when her dad is not okay, whenever Jack is down she becomes moody as hell only he can handle her.

There was an odd lightness in his eyes, he noticed my presence he turned around looked at me and smiled, I didn't want to interrupt their moment. So I walked away.

I saw Stephane in the kitchen preparing Ariel breakfast, I greeted her and she replied awkwardly, I never wanted to have a babysitter for my kids, but lately I have been so busy with work that my mother suggested me to hire Stephen.

I felt my phone vibrating and I answered.

"Hey Mark, what's up?" I said.

"Hey, I'm on my way to the office now, do you want me to bring you a coffee too?"

"Yes, please I will be running late today, Jack won't be able to take Ariel to school today so you can start the meeting without me." I said.

"Okay I'll see you in a bit then. He said and we both hang up. "

"Ms.Aniston I can take her to the nursery school, you don't have to worry." Stephen said.

"Okay, thank you so much Stephen, I will pick her up after work then." I said checking the time on my Iphone. "

I hurried back upstairs, opened the wardrobe and chose a red dress with my black louis vuitton heels, I showered and dressed up.

I grabbed my briefcase, and heard the door being opened. I turned around it was Jack standing up from his wheelchair, tears started to falling, I could see tears on his face as well.

The doctors said it would take few years for him to be able to stand on his on again, but that's not what my eyes were seeing.

"How?" I struggled so hard with the loss of our baby, and acted selfishly, while he struggles every day to be able to walk again, he never stopped treating me like a princess even when I was depressed. He always supported me helped me to make decisions in the company, he entrusted me to take care of his patrimony without excitation.

He's an amazing man, I constantly avoid him because I don't know how to apologize for being such a bitch with him.

I'm constantly hearing bad things about him in the company, but as a father he goes above and beyond my expectations. He changed so much and it makes feel worse the way I treated him.

He grabbed my arm and I help him seat. He kept looking at me intensely.

"He grasped my hand and pulled me in closer. I stared deep into his eyes, suddenly seing the future i really wanted.

Then as he get closer my heart races and our bodies meet.

He leans closer and whispered "I love you, I need you, I want you Jennifer." then he kissed me with much enthusiasm and meaning with every second that passed.

We kissed until I had to pull away for a breath. he chuckled a bit and, cradled me into his chest"

"I'm sorry for the way I have been acting, I - I love you Jack." I managed to say.

"Listen." he says grabbing my chin.

He pulls my hair out of my face and looks me deeply in to your eyes

"I just want everything to go back to normal, I don't wanna lose you, I want us together, I want to do everything I told you before my accident. I want us to be a family. I don't want us to.-" I cut him, I place my hand on the back of his nneck and kiss him.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment