Chapter-12

Jennifer POV

"What the fuck is going on here Jack?" She yelled.

She walked toward us and gave me a death stare. Her face was glazed for a split-second and then she frowned, her lips pursed together and her eyes unblinking, at that moment, if her eyes were a weapon, the piercing look in then could have killed me.

"It's not what it looks like, its not what you are thinking Jessy, I could see her normally calm face, becoming furious, let's get inside and I will explain everything to you please." I mumbled.

"You shut up, you bitch, I trusted you." She growls.

"Please Jessy..." she cuts me off, and lifts her left hand and slaps me hard on the face. I could feel my cheeks burning. She didn't even let me explain, shit, I know what I did was wrong, but slapping me wasn't necessary.

"Jessica what the fuck, don't you ever touch her again." Jack said coming in front of me, stopping her from hit me again.

I could feel tears falling through my face.

" Jack you better tell me what the fuck is going on or else..."

" Or else what Jessica? You will tell your sister?" He says.

When I tried to walk away, she grabs my arm.

"Jessica please let me go." I say.

"Shut the hell up you whore, listen here, you black bitch, slut..."As her words boiled through me, with my left hand I pulled her hair, I felt a blinding rage, I lifted my other hand and slapped her.

Jack POV

I ran after Jennifer, this was all my fault I admit it, but I never planned this to happen.

"Hey wait", I grabbed her arm "are you mad at me."

"NO. I'm extremely mad Jack." She says, and sends me a death glare.

"Fine I'm already used to that, but are you and the baby fine?" I asked trying to keep up with her, but she was walking too damn fast.

"What do you think Jack?" She asked in a sarcastic way.

"I don't know, you are the one who slapped two people in a day." I said trying to get closer.

She turned her head around, her eyes sparkled with ferocity. "I'm fine." She yelled.

"Are you sure? Maybe I could get in, so that we could talk about what just happened, what do you think?"

"I said I'm fine. And you're not welcome at my house. If you think I will keep on playing your tempting game your damn wrong."

"I wouldn't call it playing, just tell if the baby is okay?" I asked.

"Ugh, I said I'm fine, he's fine. You could respect that and just leave me alone." She yelled and slammed the door at my face.

"Oh God, this girl will be the death of me."

When I was leaving, going back to my car, I see Jessica walking towards me, I couldn't control my anger, if she thinks she still owns me and she can blackmail me she's dead wrong, I grabbed her by the collar and pushed her against the wall, "listen carefully Jessica, if you ever lift your hand on her again, I swear I will kill you."

"Do you hear me?" I growled.

"Is that why you been avoiding me? I thought it was because of my sister." She asks.

"Please, just because we slept together you really thought that I would fall in love with you?"

She tried to speak but I wasn't in the mood for her bullshits,I huffed out.

When I got to my apartment, I couldn't stop thinking about her, I know I'm not the most likable person, Im a very ambitious person and I will stop at nothing to have her in my arms again.

Jennifer POV

In the middle of the night I threw up
twice , and I couldn't go to bed for some reason. Also I felt really cold that was at 4 a.m but now it's 6;45 and I'm burning up.

I was on the couch watching the walking dead drinking a hot cup of cocoa when  I was startled by the shrieking pitch of the front doorbell, bursting in their ear drums.

"I opened the door and guess who was it?"

Don't forget to Vote and Comment