Chapter-6

Jack POV

"Why are you yelling Kathleen? It's not like you found us having sex or what."

"Baby what's she doing here?" She asks ignoring what I just said.

"She's my assistant, we have some work to do, I won't be working next week, because of our trip to Bahamas and I need to make sure she can handle everything on her own." I lied.

"Okay, I just don't want her in our house. Anyway I'm meeting  the girls at your sister house to discuss about the wending, make sure she's gone before I come back, and I will try my best to come home before you're asleep." She says.

"Hmmm you don't have to worry about it love, just go and have fun!" Seriously I wasn't in the mood to start a fight just because she was being rude to my assistant , she does that all the time, so I just ignored it.

Jennifer POV

Uff I thought she was going to kill me this time, seriously this girl have some problems. When she left me and Jack awkwardly discussed about what I will be doing while he's away.

His phone was always ringing like really, bunch of girls calling him, i didn't even notice how late it was already.

"Hm Mr.Russell is that all, it's getting really late and I live really far from here."

"Just a second love , I will call you back."He says to who I think is one of his girlfriend.

"Before you leave, when I get back I need to see your test results, you need to go to the doctor Ms.Aniston I don't need a sick assistant." He says getting closer.

"Okay sir," I say turning around to get my purse, oh my god is it wrong that I still want him after all this.

Please stop thinking about him Jennifer, lalala, oh dammed please don't let me go just like that , my brain is really fucked up I can't seem to stop think about him, how I wish he would take me in his arms right now and slowly pull my hair out of my face just like he did the first time we kissed he would lean slowly and kiss me not just with his lips but with his whole body.Us touching is all I want.

Please don't tell me that I fallen for him. No, No it can't be.

As much as I wanted those insane things to happen it will never happen, it will never ever happen again, he is engaged, rich, a player,  my boss, he's getting married soon so just forget it Jennifer, I have to focus on my work,  I'm sure this is just an attraction.  Let me just leave this place already.

Okay how should I dismiss myself, leave without saying anything ? Nah or just say bye? Nah  too cold. You know what fuck it.

"Okay Mr.Russell have a good evening, have a nice trip sir, bye."

"No, wait Jennifer."

When he said that I almost fall, as he get closer my heart races and finally our bodies meet.

Jack POV

As my lips met with hers, our eyelids close and the sensations run through our bodies, feeling the wetness of each other's mouths. She slipped her hand under my shirt and rubbed my back as I ran my fingers through her hair, kissing each other more passionately. Her lips tasted wonderfully, and the feeling of the kiss was not explainable, both of us knew that it felt nice and we did not want to stop.

I tried so hard to control myself but her lips are so tempting, I know I can have any other girl but she's different.

"I see you in a few days Ms.Aniston." I whispered in her ear.

Please don't forget to Vote and comment.