Chapter-30

🙄SO MANY RUDE COMMENTS THAT I HAD TO DELET, RELAX GUYS, To my girls who always vote comment and who never stop reading👏🏽👊🏽😻❤️Thank you God bless y'all!

Jack POV

I am in a heavy black cloud. Nothing to see. Nothing to hear. Just this heaviness in my whole body. So heavy that I cannot move. I can't remember how to open my eyes.

Then I start to hear noises. The buzz of machines. Clicking of feet near me. Quiet talking. I lie still. I strain to hear and makes sense of it all.

I have no ideia where I'm and why? Next I feel some light shining on my closed eyes - a pink glow. I struggle to open them.

"Jack can you hear me?"

I slowly opened my eyes. Jennifer was standing in front of me she had a torch in her hand. I remember that I heard myself mutter something. Probably yes then going off to sleep again.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I didn't feel sleepy anymore. There were some wires attached to my hand that snaked across the room till a large machine.

I could see my worried girlfriend from the windows above the machine. She seemed to look at the machine. I waved my hand but pain shot up in my body from my legs to my head.

Jennifer noticed and hurried inside with a man at her side. "Baby, can you hear me? Are you all right? Oh god will he be fine?" She asked when I didn't answer.

"He just needs to rest" the man said. Her dark skin glowed in the room, her brown curls bounced up and down as she looked at me then at the man.

"I'm Doctor Higgins, I will be taking care of you" He smiled and took Jennifer's hand.

"And Jennifer don't worry, maybe you should go see your daughter, he will be fine" He said pointing to the most beautiful woman in the whole world.

"What happened?" I asked her.

My brother walked in caring my daughter who was asleep, he and Jennifer exchanged glances then Jennifer spoke. "I shot you, they forced me. I had to do it or they would kill Ariel."

My brother looked down and spoke "She had no choice man, I already took care of Clayton and Kathleen you don't have to worry about them anymore." Even in a hospital bed I have to deal with Brandon bullshit, he loves to show off.

She stood up with a look of complete hopelessnesss on her face. Then tears spilt over and flowed down her face.

I was trying to absorb it all when a nurse came in. She stopped when she saw me awake.

"Oh! Congratulations!" She said to Jennifer hugging her.

"It's a miracle, don't cry." She continued, Jennifer wiped her face and smiled.

Dr. Higgins led the nurse out. He talked to her and came back in.

We did some test on you Jack and we saw that your spinal bone dislocated, that's why it took you so long to start walking again. 

"We have to do a surgery now so that you can start walking again. The recovery takes only two to three weeks." Doctor Higgins said.

"The nurse has been informed already." He said looking at Brandon.

Jennifer walked towards me and slowly pressed her lips against mine, "We Will be waiting for you." She says.

She looked up and wiped her tears.

I saw the nurse getting closer, she took my arm I shivered a bit, feeling her cold hands, and she slowly gave me an injection.

I couldn't keep my eyes open so I slept.

Don't forget to Vote and comment.
I love writing this story and I love reading your thoughts guys.
Just don't waste your time on rude Comments!