Chapter-27

***Chapter not edited***

Jennifer POV

It has been almost three months since Ariel  was kidnapped, we spread posters all over the city, and still we don't have any news about my daughter, no one knows where Kathleen and Logan took my baby girl.

I have been feeling hopeless, despondent, desperate. It is the worst emotional pain I have ever felt.

Since the day Kathleen and Logan took her Brandon has done everything to find Ariel and he's always checking on us, three months ago I really thought me and Jack would actually work out but since he started to take his first steps, he has been acting weird I don't know if it's because of Brandon coming to visit us a lot lately or because of what happened to Ariel, we barely talk, I had to stop working, because it's impossible for me to focus in anything.

Somehow I think he feels guilty about what happened that's why he's avoiding me.

I've decided to go out and get some air, and maybe go to Brandon apartment to know if they have any news, I'm tired of not being able to do anything, without being able to help them find my daughter. Whenever I enter her bedroom it seems that my heart is falling apart more and more.

I do not know what Kathleen wants but I pray everyday that she keeps my daughter alive, and that she doesn't hurt her, until today we did not receive any call, from her or from Logan, nor information on where she might have taken my daughter.

I stopped in a park near my house and I sat there on a bench,  looking at the sky, wondering where my baby is, Ariel loved to come and play here.

The trees are so green, they were swaying back and forth, the sky is no longer blue the white clouds disappeared in seconds.

The park was beautiful, there was a beautiful lake and flowers everywhere. Still all I could think about was my daughter.

I arrived at Brandon apartment and there was a party going on, i felt so bad, I looked like shit comparing to the girls in there.

It was dark, and full of people I tried to look for Brandon and his wife, when I bumped into Mark.

"Mark what are you doing here? What's going on here?" I asked.

"It's... It's Brandon birthday and Monica invited me." He said in a drunk way.

"Do you know where Brandon is?"

"He's locked up somewhere, but I don't think you should..." I walked away, I hate having to talk to drunk people.

After looking for him everywhere I found a door at the end of the hallway.

I knocked on the door. No reply. But I can hear muffled noises from behind the door but maybe that's just my imagination. After all, there are other people around.

I turn the knob slowly, and in a swift movement poke my head into the room.

"Hello?" I say, before i can take in what i'm seeing.

There is a couple on a queen sized bed, not having sex but definitely making out.

"Oh!" I exclaim, "oh, sorry." I'm about to shut the door when the male makes the fatal mistake of glancing at me. And it's Brandon and a blonde girl.

Quickly i turn to the girl, hoping it's his wife and waiting to apologize to her. But it's not her it's the girl who was also having an affair with my man, it is Jessica.

Can you guys believe it, how could he do that to me, to his wife?

I feel shocked, my whole world slows down. Here i was thinking Brandon was a decent guy, that I could trust him, that he was different from his brother. And it turns out he's a scumbag like all the rest.

Jessica looks at me with a smirk on her face.

She disgust me.

"Jen..." He chokes out, "Jennifer, i can explain." He says.

I want to slap him, cuss him out, strangle him to death, but i can barely speak, in fact, the only thing i am capable of doing is squeaking out, "I'm calling Monica ." and slamming the door closed so hard that it shakes.

And I thought I had feelings for him.

Don't forget to Comment and Vote
Happy new year
Updates every Friday😘