Chapter-16

Jennifer parents picture above!

Jennifer POV

"Mom! Dad! What are you guys doing here?" I yelled surprised my parents never left Alabama they always told me how they hate planes. They looked at me with disgust and disappointment.

"Clayton convinced us to come visit you" dad says "We were just not expecting to find you pregnant" My mom says frustrated.

"I'm... I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys before, I was scared because..."Clayton cuts me off.

"She was scared because the dude that she slept with doesn't give a damn about the fact that she's pregnant guys." He gives a small smile, and I hide myself in my hands embarrassed.

"Ahem, Mrs and Mr. Aniston that's not true." Jack says.

"And who the fuck are you." My dad ask him.

"Ahem he cleared his throat again "I- I am your daughter boyfriend." He says.

"Cunt." Clayton mumbles.

"What did you say?" Jack growls, I see his hands closed into fists and he crouched forward, daring Clayton to repeat once more the words I grab his arm, he looks down at me and I see his face relaxing.

"Nothing that concerns you white boy, why? What you gonna do hmm?"Clayton says.

"I'm gonna kick your ass." Jack says his face was contorted in fury.

"Jeez, Jack stop it." I beg him, he takes his hands away from mine.

He punches Clayton hard in the face, and it sends him flying from one side of the room to the other at what seemed like the speed of light. I won't lie it was funny.

Clayton body made contact with the opposite wall and he slid to the floor like a sack of potatoes. My dad goes help him up. I wanted to laugh so hard but I controlled myself.

"What was that for cock eyed cunt?" Clayton angrily asks.

"Never... Ever, tempt me again." Rick growls.

"JACK" I yelled. He gave that "what" look.

My parents looked at me disgusted. "I can't believe you are doing this to our family." My dad yells.
The doctor walks in, "ahem I will come back later." He says and leave

"Dad, mom , I'm sorry for not telling you guys earlier about my pregnancy, but I don't think this is the right place to discuss about this."

"Seriously??? You are dating a white boy?" My dad growls.

" Dad please I don't want to fight with you about the way I live my life" I said staring at him deeply in the eyes,

I sighed I'm not really in the mood to deal with my dad. "Clayton please take my parents to my apartment."

"No, we are leaving, we are going back home." My dad says.

"Mom??? Can we at least talk about this." I ask.

"Honey just give us some time." She says and they all walk out.

I see Jack staring at me smiling."What?" I ask.

"Nothing, you're just really beautiful." He says.

"You're not bad yourself."

Jack gazed back at me his eyes burning with the intensity of a thousand suns. He walked towards me and sat next to me.

"Jennifer," he whispered, his face was only inches from mine and the warmth of his breath lit me up like a candle.

A rush of heat started in my chest and slowly spread throughout my body, reaching every last limb.

"WHAT are you doing?" I ask.

He leans forward slowly, his hand brushing the hair out of my face and in an instant his lips were on mine.

–They were rough and smooth, they were perfect. He moved them around in circles and my heart swelled. His breathing was deep and loud in my ear. He moaned and so, I did too.

I push him away. "Stop, I'm still mad at you."

"Seriously??" He pulls me back and kisses me again.

"Are you ready to see your new house? He asks in between the kisses."

"Hmmm yeah, yeah I am."

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.