Chapter-3

Jennifer POV

It's been almost two months since I moved to New York, me and Jessica are really close since then, actually she's the only friend I got here I never told her what happened between me and Jack. Why would I?

So Jack is actually a billionaire, he's a famous Biker, his parents have the most millionaire firms here, he's always on the news, magazines and stuff, and he is engaged to Kathleen since 2011.

I haven't seen him since our one-nightstand, him and Jessica are really close I thought about telling her the truth, but I don't know how she will react, I don't want to lose her, and i don't want to ruin their friendship.

I get out of the bed and go look for something to wear. What do you wear on a job interview?

I choose a tight black skirt with a blue top, and some black heels.

I did my morning hygiene, dressed , did a ponytail and put a bit of make up.

The interview today is at eight am and I still have an hour left, I waited for the bus for fifteen min.

It took me thirty minutes to get there.

The house, actually it is an MANSION its beautiful. And had such a big garden.

"Morning Miss, are you here for the Personal assistant Interview for Ms. Russell?" An old white man asks me distracting me from my thoughts.

"Hmm Yes, I am Jennifer Aniston."

"Okay, can you please follow me."

When I walked in, everything looked like those mansions we see on TV, long beautiful stairs, the house was really big, everything was so neat, and organized.

"Hmmm Sir. do you mind telling me your name?" I ask the cute old man.

"No Miss, you can call me Gabriel."

"Okay Gabriel don't call me Ms just call me Jennifer, and nice to meet you Gabriel."

When we finally got to what seemed to be a waiting room, it was full of blond woman's, everyone gave me a desaproved look.

I felt bad cause 99% of the people who were there were white, except me.

"As you can see its full , you may take a seat Mrs Russell assistant will call you." With that Gabriel left.

I sat, and took the newspaper from my bag to see if there was a race restriction on the announce.

After thirty minutes "Jennifer Aniston" an white old lady calls me.

I fix my skirt and stand up and walk towards the white lady, everyone looking at me like I am the worst dressed celebrity on the red carpet, don't look at them, just walk straight, and be confident, I encourage myself.

"Hello Ms. Aniston can you please follow me," we go to Mrs .Russell office is bigger than my apartment.

"You can take a seat Mrs. Russell will be here in few minutes." I nodded, she smiled and leaves.

"Good Morning Ms. Aniston" I heard strong but feminine voice, and I stand up and turn around and see a beautiful woman.

"Good Morning Mrs. Russell, I'm Jennifer Aniston, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too sweetheart. So tell me more about yourself and please don't tell me what I already know, tell me more of your personal life."

We spoke for like 2 hours, we laughed at silly things. I felt like I knew her for decades.

"So Jennifer sweetheart, you have the job, are you ready to meet your new boss?"

"My new boss??? I thought you were going to be my boss ma'am."

"No you will be working for my son, he's a bit complicated sometimes but I know you can handle him."

That's why, these girls dressed like that, to impress him of course.

"Natalie will take you to his office." I nodded and we say our goodbyes and I leave.

Walking to my new boss office, I start to trembling I felt weak for some reason I needed to clear my head, "So Natalie how's Maria son?" I asked.

"He's a player, a bit demanding, but a good kid, we are here, are you ready?" She hissed.

"Yes I am." I reply. She opens the large door I see him seating in the chair next to his desk and My hands start shaking.

"Master Russell your new assistant is here." She says.

I see him looking at the glass windows of his office.

"Thank you Natalie, you may leave."

Natalie gives me a hug wishes me good luck smile and walks out.

"Hmmm Good Morning sir, I'm Jennifer Aniston."

He stands up and turns around and I see him.

"JACK." I yell terrified he looks at me surprised, maybe trying to figure it out where we met.

I fall on the floor, and tears start falling. He holds me "At least now I got to know your name, are you okay Jennifer?" He ask.

"I'm just sick emotionally sick," I say standing up, he gives me a glass of water.

"Where's the bathroom Sir?" I ask him.

"Go straight the first door on you right."

I go running to the bathroom, I throw up four times in a roll. I thought this was just a food poison, I have been throwing up almost the all month.

"Are you okay Miss?" Jack asks again.

"Yes, I am."

"Can you please open the door, If you are acting like this because of what happened weeks ago you don't have to worry, it was just a nightstand, so can you please open the door so that we can talk?"

Please don't forget to vote and comment