Chapter-4

Jack picture above

Jack POV

When I my new assistant I almost died from heart attack, my heart started racing literally, I never thought I would see her again, dammed if Kathleen find out what happened I'm fucked up.

"Jack." She says, I can't deny the way she says my name is so turn on.

She almost fall on the floor but I get her, tears start falling through her face. I hold her
by the waist, "Are you okay?" I ask, a very stupid question if she's crying of it's mean she is not okay.

"I'm just sick," I gave her a glass of water.

"Where's the bathroom?" She asks me, I can see she's hurt. Go straight the first door on you right.

She goes running to the bathroom, to throw up. I followed her.

"Are you okay?" I'm the dumbest person in the world of course she isn't she is throwing up.

"Yeah I am."

"Can you please open the door, so that we can talk?"

"Okay." She says.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience Mr. Russell , I promise that it will never happen again." She says.

"It's okay Jennifer, I was just worried about you."I say while we walked back to my office.

Yes I am a biker and I don't need an office , but I'm also the CEO of one of my dad companies. And I really need an assistant, Kathleen fired my old assistant because, she basically have trust issue, and she should, she thought we were having something, yeah we were but it was nothing serious.

You may take a seat Jennifer I don't bite unless you want me to, I say I didn't even notice the smirk on my face.

She then bites her lips. That shit turns me on its hard to control my friend down there around her, she's gorgeous.

So I don't think you can work for me, don't get me wrong but my fiance normally evaluate my assistants before I hire them, and she, doesn't really like people with your skin color, and I don't know if you are really capable for this job,  to be honest this was all my mom idea.

"Please reconsider it Sir , I really need this job and if you are worried about what happened between us , don't worry I will never tell anyone about it. Please give me at least one chance to prove you that I can do this." She says.

--What happened between us was a mistake, I was drunk  so were you, and it shouldn't have happened, you seem to be a good person , I will give you one chance Ms. Aniston don't disappoint me.

"Thank you Mr. Russell, I promise you that I will do whatever it takes to satisfy you. "

"No Sir, what I mean is that i will work hard, to keep this job and make you proud of me."

--I know you will.

--You have start working as soon as possible, so please sign the contract and other documents with Natalie you have to be always available for me as well.

--I have a race today , and I will need you to reschedule all my appointments for next week. Tomorrow its me and Kathleen anniversary, Natalie will tell you which flowers she likes send to her with a nice card note.

I don't race as much as I used to, so you will only accompany me to the companies trips and maybe for other personal stuff when I need.

So your duties are ... I turn and looked at her , she seems speechless and wondering something.

--Do you have any question Ms.Aniston?

No, I mean yes Sir. Do I need any type of dress code, cause when I came most of the girls were using, how can I say inappropriate outfits.

Hmmm I looked at her head to toe , nah if you're comfortable with the cloths you're wearing now it's fine with me.

KNOCK..KNOCK...

Jennifer POV

--A blonde girl walks in " Hey baby she walks towards Jack and gives him a kiss, yeah a kiss it was more like a hungry kiss, she could just eat instead of making me see that.

--I just stayed there like I don't even know how to describe, dog hello I'm still here. He's such an asshole.

Hmmm sorry for interrupting Sir, is there anything else you need ?

Now you can leave, I will need you at my house at 7pm today and please don't be late Ms.Aniston, He says.

Asshole I mumbled to myself...

Please don't forget to Vote and Comment