Chapter-11

Jennifer POV

I was bored, counting how many black cars I would see on my way home, caressing my belly trying to distract myself from asking him why he's in denial, why he doesn't believe that this is really his baby.

The sky was clad in grey. The clouds were doubling up on each other menacingly. The smell of incoming rain was heavy in the air.

The car ride was silent and uncomfortable I sat there awkwardly waiting it to be over, trying not to make eye contact with him. But it was hard I could feel him staring.

When we finally arrived at my apartment, I was ready to get out of his car, when he softly touched my hand and I felt my face heat, "I will open for you." He said.

I looked away nervously as he got out.

He opened my door and hold his hand for me.

"Thank you for taking me to the hospital, I really appreciate it." I said trying to avoid eye contact.

"I will be taking you always from now on." He rudely said.

"No need."

"Why not? Who will be taking you? Mark? Or the dumbass who got you pregnant?"

"Who exactly are you talking about? Cause the dumbass who got me pregnant is YOU", I said raising my voice, he must be kidding me, I won't let he insult me anymore.

"Stop acting like you don't know who I am talking about." He yelled.

"And I thought something in you changed, I'm such an idiot, people like you never change."

He tried to speak but I cut him off, "You know what Mr.Russell GO FUCK YOURSELF", I don't care if you're my boss, I won't let you continuing treating me like a bitch."

A crash of thunder sent my heart pounding.

"Oh and one more thing", I said while holding my belly, "This baby here is yours either you like it or not, stop your shit acting I already got your point, you don't care about me neither my baby, if you don't want to take responsibility for my baby fine, just remember that you will never be in his life when he is born."

"And  I QUIT, I DONT WANT TO WORK WITH SOMEONE AS COLD AS YOU ARE, plus I will need to prevent myself from throwing up every time I see your face." I growled.

I storm off but he grab my arm, he yanks me against him.

"DONT YOU EVER WALK AWAY WHEN IM STILL TALKING TO YOU." He growled.

"Go... fuck ... yourself... and leave me now or else I will scream."

He pushed me up against the his car. I started shaking my head trying to speak but the words wouldn't come out. He stared into my eyes intensely for a few moments and hold my face and kissed me.

Few rain drops rolling off of me, the rain blurred my vision.

I could feel his tongue tracing my bottom lip begging for me to open my mouth. I opened my mouth just slightly and felt his tongue on mine. Every kiss became harder and more intense.

He began biting my bottom lip. Each touch with more adrenaline than the one before. The storm was getting worse, but neither of us cared.

I couldn't form one single thought. All I could feel were his hands on my waist and trailing up and down my arms and back. Every time he kissed me I became more deeply entranced.

His intensity increased. We had barely come up for air this whole time and the rain wasn't helping. Neither of us could pull away. Finally I pushed him off of me. We were both out of breath and completely wet. I couldn't see properly my vision was blurring.

I couldn't speak. I just looked at him. He put his hands on either side of me on the car and looked into my eyes while removing the rain drops off his face.

My patience was running out and my temper is flaring with these pregnancy hormones. A rage boiled through my body.

I barely had a chance to think of my actions. The only thought running through my head was to make him stop using me like that.

I pursed my lips and raised my hand back. I threw my hand forward as hard as I could, whipping it across his wet face.

He stared at me with his eyes wide as my hand slowly made it to his cheek.

I felt so humiliated and taken advantage of.

How could I have let him get me so easily?

I heard a femine voice but the storm was so loud I couldn't get what she said.

"Jennifer, Jack what's going on here?"  Jessica asked.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.