Chapter-8

•••Please listen to the music video above while reading this chapter.

Jennifer A.POV

At her new office Jennifer stood up , and looked up at her windows seeing the cars passing , people walking everyone busy with their own stuff , she saw a couple hugging on the other side of the road.

That's when the first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. Jennifer bent forward sat on the floor and pressing her palms to the mat, she began to cry with the force of a person vomiting on all fours she forgot where she was.

She couldn't believe he just, treated her like she meant absolutely nothing to him, and till now he didn't came at least to apologize, he do know it's his child that she's expecting, somehow inside her heart she knew he felt nothing for her but she hoped that with time he could fall in love with her.

For the past weeks it was a struggle for her to get out of bed , she had to force herself to eat , she didn't even spoke to her coworkers, it was hard for her to speak to anyone, and when she did it was about work matters only.

The past three weeks passed and she didn't saw Jack since the day she told him she was pregnant, he wasn't coming to the office either, Gabriel told her he went on holidays with his fiancé, it tore her apart.

She growled at herself angry that she was still thinking about him, she looked at the massive amount of papers on her desk she cleaned up the tears, and continued working on a new project for the company, basically they provide a courier service for motorcycle dealers, they are also a motorcycle travel agency, so they create motorcycle travel packages ranging from domestic to overseas packages. She takes care of all the details and sell the package for a nice commission.

It was already 7pm she was so tied up on her work she didn't even notice how late it was, when she was leaving the office on her way to the elevator, she sees that Mark one of her coworker is still in his office.

Should I go and say goodbye? She thinks to herself, hmmm nah maybe not, he's probably busy.

When the elevator door opened her heart skips a beat when she lays eyes on him , she feels butterflies in her stomach, she was now face to face with the beast, and his mom he takes her hand for her to get in.

Jennifer held onto her stomach.

"Good evening Mr. And Ms.Russell," she says as she took a deep breath, inhaling his overly strong cologne.

He didn't respond but she could feel his eyes burning a hole in the back of her head. But his mom hugged her.

"Hey sweetheart, you're pregnant congratulations." Ms. Russell says with a smile on her face.

"Oh thank you ma'am".

"Jack why didn't you tell me, your assistant is preagnat".

"I didn't know mom". He says like a child who's scared of being yelled at by his mom.

"These are things you should be aware of, not those stupid races you do, that can get you killed". His mom says making me giggle a bit.

He gives me a scary look, and the smile in my face instantly disappears.

"How many weeks are you, how's your prenatal going?"

"I'm 16 weeks I guess, I have been so busy that I haven't done my first prenatal appointment."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? Are mad child? I will make you an appointment with my gynecologist for tomorrow and my son will take you."

"No it's okay ma'am, please don't worry, I will do that myself."

"JUST LET HER DO IT." The asshole surprised me by speaking in a angry way. He seemed mad for some reason.

"I was blind thinking that he cared. But he obviously doesn't. I'm sure he never wanted to be with me and he still have the balls to speak to me like I'm a child.

"I want to hate him so much but I can't ". She looked over her shoulder to see him staring at her, to be more specific at her stomach."

Jack POV

What I said to Jennifer after she tells me that she was pregnant really made me feel awful, for these past weeks I haven't been able to eat or sleep properly, somehow inside me I knew I hurt her badly with those words, But that's something I can't take back.

A day after we hooked up, I went to see her, I found a guy named Clayton by her building door, he asked me if I knew Jennifer and I say no, I didn't knew her name then, I asked who he was and he said his name was Clayton that he was looking for his girlfriend apartment, and that she just moved in, I know most of the people that live on that building because of Kathleen sister, and Jennifer was only one who has moved in recently.

I showed him her apartment and left. And then after a month, she mysteriously comes to work at my company, and says she is pregnant.

HELL NO. If she's pregnant , I'm not the father, lot of chicks tried to get my money using the pregnancy story, I won't fall for that.

But that doesn't mean, I can't care for her?

If her dumb boyfriend can't even make her to go do her prenatal , I WILL.

Don't forget to vote and comment guys.