Chapter 27

Juan*

      "Who is it?" I yelled as somebody beat on my door like the damn police. They kept on beating and beating. As I got closer I could literally see the damn door moving as if it was about to be split into two. "The fuck?" I said rushing over to my coffee table and grabbing my strap taking it off of safety.

"Open the fucking door you knucklehead ass little boy!" Before I could even make it over to the door it was busted open and King walked in with a few of the other guards I worked it. His face was all tore up and his chest was having up and down as he was breathing. "I trusted your fucking ass with my daughter! I hear of all this bullshit you have been doing. You were supposed to be watching out for her not trying to get with her you ugly little bastard" I didn't even have time to think or to defend myself. He ran over to me and picked me up off of the ground by my throat causing the gun to split. This big ass nigga slammed me down onto my coffee table making it collapse. I felt all the air leave my body and pain shot through me.

"Wait' I cried out trying to get up out of the glass.

" not fucking wait! All I hear about is laughing through my fucking men about my fucking daughter! I could give less than a fuck about our problems or her smart ass mouth with me. The last thing you want to do is fucking with my little girl!" His boot hit me in my stomach causing me to yell out in pain.  I was trying to take it like a man but this nigga was showing no mercy on me. "I should kill your punk ass. The only reason I'm not is because of Ali, but guess what? You and your fucking father can go work somewhere else. I'm washing my hands with you" King spat kicking me yet again.

I laid there in a ball not trying to move so that there wouldn't be so much pain. I could hear him talking to his men and going back and forth with them before he finally decided to let me live for sure and leave my house.

I don't remember how long I had laid right there. My dad had came in and found me on the ground in so much pain and picked me up. I had to go to the hospital and I told him about his best friend no longer wanting to work with him or do business with him.
    Once I told my pops that I could see the hurt and disappointment on his face. Him and King had been boys most of their lives. I felt bad because my dumb ass mistakes fucked that up. I didn't know what the hell I was going to do.

That was three months ago though, King had bruised my ribs and fractured one of them. I had to get stitches on my back because glass had went completely through by my shoulder. It was pure hell. I know I had did wrong but I didn't think that I had deserved that type of shit. Matter of fact I didn't think my dad deserved to be out of work because of me. Shit was real bad.

     "Wassup, Fam" Milo greeted as I walked into the studio.

"What's good?" I took a seat next to him.

     "Man, working. Like always, but I'm not complaining. It's nice" he shrugged his shoulders. I looked around at the few people that were in the studio with him. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing, you talked to your girl?" I asked him.

"Nigga you ask me that shit every time you see me. The answer is always the same, hell no. P ass don't want nothing to do with me just like she don't want nothing to do with you of King" He tells me pausing his track.

"So he hasn't talk to her?"  I asked.

"I did hear through one of the boys he had went to see her and talk to her but she wouldn't see him. That was few months ago now" He shrugged his shoulders.

'
"What you working on?" I changes the subject not wanting to talk about this depressing shit anymore.

"This new new, shit is hot" He smiled pressing play. "When we fucking I be catching chills" He sung along with his own self.