Already Starting- ( Not Edited )

I looked around before I walked out then down the stairs seeing who was watching.

I walked into the foyer then to the garage door. Gary had his back turned. I placed the code in to unlock the door.

" Where you going ? " I hear from behind me causing me to jump. I turn and look at Juan.

" Out " I reply.

" Cool " I thought he would get the hint and move. I stepped into the garage and so did he. Tf ? " My car is there. Lets go "

" You not going with me. Im going out alone " i say.

" you must not know the deffintion of personal security then " He say.

" You must not know the deffiniton of leave me the hell alone and go away! Im a big girl I told you I dont need you to babysit me "

" well your dad thinks otherwise. Go with me or I go tell him you want him to take you " OMFG.

Yall never want to go out with my dad. He rolls in a bullet proof Maybatch with no less then 20 men standing around him and 10 more undercovers station. He is too over protective and can never give you a simple anwer. You ask ' does this lok good ? ' and he will reply back with something like ' hmmm. hmmm. oh hmmmm sparkle ? ' like nigga tf ? aint shit on here sparkly. It is horrible!!

" fine lets go. Don't start annoying me " I say. My plan was to get there and shake him off of me after I lie and say I here to use the ladies room. Hopefully he doesn't stand outside like a pervert. We walked to his truck and got in.

" where we going? " he ask.

" ummmm. Mall "

" I thought you went to the mall yesterday " Fuck.

" listen just drive. You wanted to come " I say. Without another word. he stared to drive. We drove the whole 15 minutes in silence listening to Tupac rap. We pulled up to the mall and parked. Funny how I first seen him here and he was trying to flirt but now he just so uptight and mean.

I didn't wait for him I just got out and started walking in. It was a Saturday which mentioned the mall was packed and bumping for no reason at all. And half the motherfuckahs in here didn't have money. There is a system and way I look at everybody.

Them ones walking into footlocker..they have no money there just going to pretend to look and almost buy then leave.

The guys standing at the wall by the TRUE store. They have money cause they have a couple bags by their feet from GUCCI and his Rolex is shinning from here.

The one across the mall right there getting a drink he is what we call an ' unknown ' you never know. He doesn't roll with a crew or he doesn't have a chain or fucked up Forces. He has on Gucci loafers...which he could have stole. You can't read his face and he just seem to be lowkey watching everybody. He is an unknown.

" you going to just stand here? " Juan ask.

" I have to use the bathroom " I lie.

" go ahead " he says. I walk to the bathroom a few feet down and go in. I look in the mirror. Wasn't going to come to the mall today but I'm here. I walked to the other end of the large bathroom and peeked out..He was standing by the door I went in. I walked out and to the side jumping on an elevator and going up to the 3rd floor. Once up there I smile. Easier then I thought.

" yo ma. We throwing a house party on Houston Ave. You should stop threw I'm sure you would enjoy yourself. " The Guy pass me a flyer.

You know it was ratchet cause it had the title at the top " bad bitches and $5 drinks. Leave the drama at home "

" I sure will " I say. Shit I try to get out and be normal every now and then.

" what's your name? " He ask.

" Princess. You -"

" just moving around " I look up and see Juan. Fuck!

" I don't think she was talking to you. " Dude says. Without another word Juan punched him in the face knocking him out cold. I put my hand over my mouth.

" what the hell is wrong with your stupid ass! " I yell causing people to look our way. I just walked away. Jr would have never embarrassed me like that! I headed back. towards Juan car. I was beyond embarrassed who does shit like that! ? He was just like my father.

" Princess I'm sorry i was trying to protect you " He comes out.

" you embarassed me. Take me home now " i started on the fake tears. This was how I was going to trick him and go to this party tonight. We got in the car and i continued to fake cry.

" Your crying ? i said I was sorry " Me too fool. I stayed silently crying all the way to my house. When we got there I ran up to my room dramatically and closed the door. He didnt even bother to come check on me. Good.

I went to my bed and for the next few hours...chilled laying down.

I walked into my hudge closet and looked around. What to wear what to wear.

I found some cut white booty shorts with my halter top and then searched for shoes. I went and got my zebra print Loui's.

Once I had everything I walked into my bathroom and cut on the shower. I undressed then stepped in. I let the warm water run down my body then grabbed my DOVE set and washed up. Once I was done I got out and wrapped a towl around me. I dried off and continued to get dress. I combed my blonde hair down with one part in the middle. Added a little make up and lip gloss and instead put my jordans on carring my heels.

I looked over myself and smiled.

Party time.

I walked to my balcony. There were men around guarding but the two on my side were in conversation. This might work or might not.

I grabbed a empty glass bottle and tossed it as far as I could towards the other way of the house and when it shattered I duck and watched them run that way. I laughed and ran to my escape route this little ladder type thing covered in flowers. I walked down and ran all the way to the front and to the gargae. I pushed in the pin rolled under and went to my car. I took my heels out my mouth and put them in the passenger seat and backed out.

I was going to get my party on...

*

*

*

*

MyJuan P.O.V

" Where is Princess ? " Shit. Kingston.

" Up in her room. Shes not to fond of having a real new security that actually secures " I say. He shrugged.

" She'll be fine. Mi refuse to let her go down her modda's footsteps " He says. Even through he has been in America long his accent was still pretty thick and here.

" What happened to her mother? " I ask. I always knew his wife died but never knew how. He shook his head.

" Karma " He says. " We have to go. We should be back in a few hours. These babylons have been on mi ass " He says shaking his head. The police is what he ment.

" Ok. I got everything " I say. I didnt want to let him or my father down. I watched my father and Kingston walk out with security. Fuck I needed to check on Princess. I took the stairs to her room floor. Went all the way to her room. I knocked and no one answer.

" Princess open the door man " I say.

Me being her security and doing my good job was going to prove to her father and mines that I was ready for the Mafia and could handle my part. She didnt open so I took off my pocket knife and started unscrewing the knob. It took a few minutes but I got it off. I pushed the door opened and walked in. Where in the hell was she?

" Princess ? " I walked into the bathroom. A little bit of water but no her. I went back into her room then went to the bed. A note.

" Left for a while...Dont wait up "

I looked and the wind blew through THE OPENED WINDOW.

I'd be damn.

Shes good.