Chapter 11

Princess P.O.V *****

I dozed off out the window the entire drive home,

There was an awkward silence in the car and the only sounds were coming from Mello and the car...He was talking but im sure no one was listening.

Shit, my mind was all types of gone..He just kissed me.

He hates me but he kissed me..you don't kiss anybody you hate. What type of common sense does that make? He can yell and scream at me..and put me out his car...then he can just put his  lips to mines and kisss me...

The more I thought about it the angrier I got.

Why does everyone thrive on fucking with me and playing with my emotions? WHY!!?

I just dont understad...cause after something like this..it won't be the same between us. The car parked infront of my house and I got out grabbing Mello and slamming the door behind me. I was irritated and wanted to be alone to process everything going through my head before I slap him,

He thinks his games are all fun...well not this one.

" Did you have fun? " Miss Cici ask Mello cleaning the livingroom as we entered. He jumpped down and ran to his mother telling her about the beach while I went to the elevator banging the button,

The doors finally opened and I steppped inside. I got off and went to my room closing the door behind me and dropping my bag and heading to my closet stripping out of the wet clothes I was in.

I liked it.

I liked when he kissed me..just a little and i knew I wasn't supposed to...I hate Juan...and Juan hates me.

What in the hell am I doing? Am I thinking?

My mind has never been one to function properly...On the real I think im a little mentally..the things that go through my mind...

I put on a change of bra and panties as I heard my room door open. Quickly I slid into some spank shorts,

" Yo, my bad "

" Get out..." I say not bothering to look up at him...

" What are you tripping for? You acting like I slapped you or some shit..it was a kiss " He says leaning against the door frame. " Im just as much disgusted as you are with it "

WELL THEN.

I actually liked it...before that.

" Leave...get out of my room and out of my face..I dont know what was going through your mind..Just get away from me " I shoo him out after putting on a show,

Incoherently he mumbled something while I shoved him out of my room and I slammed the door.

My kiss disgusted  him?!

Thats truely not what Trayvaughn said and thought when he kissed me. Juan can take that disgust and shove it up hs ass for all I care. Im over it and him at this point.

I flop down on my bed plling out ny phone to call Milo.

" Now you want to call me...I texted your ugly ass like 3 times " He answered.

"Im sorry, I was busy. What did you want? "

" Nothing. Just checking on you after your drunk ass night last night "

" Awee im good " I say with a smile..then I frowned. " I got to tell you something "

" What? spill it girl " He says in his fake girl voice causing me to laugh.,I seriously had the best bestfriend ever. I loved this dude.