Chapter 18- I need you

Princess P.O.V ***

I clutched my face not believing he just hit me...He slapped me at fucking that.

Half of me was in shock and scared. The other half of me was saying attack this nigga.

But I didn't wanna die.

" You put your hands on me!? Im your fucking daughter! " I scream.

" You acting like a fucking dumb ass! You lost yuh mind! " He yells at me. " Get your ass in de car "

" Im not going any where with you " I tell him.

" Get in the fuckng car " He grabbed my arm and I winced.

" Your hurting me! Let me go " I scream as he dragged me. He didn't let go and I bit his arm as hard as I could amd he jumpped back. I took off running as soon as he let me.

He yelled at them to come after me but barefoot and in the dark. Shit I was on the gas.

I seen scary movies when they running. Dont look back and dont fucking calll. Just keep on going.

Running on the side of a store I jumpped the fence and toom off to a random street and to someone yard. I kept running and hitting corners and streets til I was far away.

Once I found the perfect place with my shoes in hand I walked into the cafe. It was a line of restaurants down this street.

"Can I use the phone? " I asked. Mines was in my clutch with hardly any battery.

" Here, Hurry up " She smacked her lips amd walked away.

The bitch is lucky ive already been in enough shit tonight to smack her ass for the attitude.

" Hello ? "

" Are you sleep? "

" P? Nah, I been on a block tryna write some rhymes "He says.

" I know this isn't the first time..Im in big trouble can you come help me? " I asked.

I was only able to call him because I had my clutch now with my phone in it. And my heels in the same hand.

" I like saving your ass. Where are you? " He says making me smile.

I let him know where I was and then hung up going to take a seat in the back. I was so nervous and anxious for him to get here.

This is the craziest day of my life..The fuck has happened to me?

" You okay? " Milo asked coming in. I jumpped up and hugged him. " P, Whats wrong? You ain't a hugger "

" I hate my life " I say.

" Come on lets get out of here " He took my hand and Lead me out. We got into his car and he turned down the radio. " What happened "

" I got arrested "

" Nigga, For what? "

" I was with a friend and her brothers and we got pulled over with weed and a gun and nobody would say who's it was " I tell him. " Then my daddy is supposed to be out of town and I called Juan and he didn't show up after he said he would but my daddy ended up there..He slapped me and yanked me "

" My mama woud have beat the shit outta me..But you a female, He aint supposed to be hitting you like no grown man..I saw the mark on your cheek " He says.