Chapter 22

Princess P.O.V **

" Bitch come on " I took her hand pullin her through the door and to the elevator. I pressed the button and we rode it up.

" I take it you missed me "

" I wanna talk, We got shit to discuss " I say closing my door. I sat on my bed and she followed me.

" Look,.about the jail thing. That was my bad...I shouldn't have put you into shit like that.,Its not new to me my brothers and I been to jail before. You ain't with that, so that's my bad "

" It was just crazy, I wasn't ready for that "

" How you get out? "

" Bitch, my daddy! "

" Daaaammmnn, for real? Did he whoop you lightskin? " She joked and I laughed pushing her.

" He slapped me red "

" Been there "

" I left home for a few weeks and was staying with my bestfriend then with Juan "

" You was staying ay Juan house? Alone? He got a house? "

" Yes , Just me and him...and he not as bad as I use to think he was "

" Whaaaat. I dont know who im talking to. "

" Yes, That boy, Lawd "

" So what happened with you and my brother? "

" It was a drunken high moment that I am not proud of " I say and we both laughed. " By moment... i mean just that, moment. "

" Oooh,he better not ever come at me with no bullish again because I will hurt his feelings "

" He cool and all. Hes fine as hell to, I feel him but I like Juan "

" Aaaaaahhh " She screams falling back. " What has the world come to that you admit it "

" Dont judge me "

I had to get this girl caught up on everything she had missed. From the boys, my new job, To my daddy and these broke bitches he got up in my house like we running some shelter.

This was the only girl I could talk to and vent with...I trust her, she aint made me think other besides putting me in jail. But shit I gotta take some blame cause I got in the car with them. This my bitch.

" If you want them gone, Girl I can help you. I ran all my pops bitches off unless they was breaking me bread "

" Was it hard for you when yo daddy got shot amd killed? "

" Yeah, Thats when me and my brothers really stopped giving a fuck ad started following our own rules. Wasn't shit nobody could tell us. And my mama was never there, I have no clue where she at now. Ive seeing her sometimes on the streets. "

" Was he into drug business? "

" Girl hell nah, He was a mechanic. And he did cars for shows. Painted them and all of that. Fixed them and turned old cars into expensive ass rides "

I laughed nodding my head.

" My brothers got into selling for this big time nigga thats around in the state. "